UPSB v4

Battlezone / Raiz v.s. Itzus Z.0

1. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Feb 17 2014 19:45:01

yoyoyo battle (@itsus, you so won XD) Raiz: [video=youtube;20k7MklPd-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20k7MklPd-I[/video] Itsus Z.0: [video=youtube;6SKT1_wS7rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SKT1_wS7rs&gl=US&hl=ru&guid=&client=mv-google&app=desktop&persist_app=1&guid=[/video]

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, Feb 17 2014 20:27:31

@Raiz you need to fix your camera set up, it is too jerky and skips frames out! You also need to avoid stops in your combo, even though what you do in it is actually not what I'd expect from someone who's more of a beginner spinner O_o, your materials are good. So yeah, you need to change how you film, lack of lighting and contrast makes a big difference when you're trying to record, trust me. If you lower the exposure on your webcam and boost the brightness and gain, you may find you get better FPS.

3. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Feb 17 2014 20:35:18

eurocracy wrote: @Raiz you need to fix your camera set up, it is too jerky and skips frames out! You also need to avoid stops in your combo, even though what you do in it is actually not what I'd expect from someone who's more of a beginner spinner O_o, your materials are good. So yeah, you need to change how you film, lack of lighting and contrast makes a big difference when you're trying to record, trust me. If you lower the exposure on your webcam and boost the brightness and gain, you may find you get better FPS.
    Thank you euro :D! I actually use my cannon rebel xsi and it cant record so I use a program to use it to record (it records form the program). And check my recent vids tell me how my angle s i did change it up slightly). Thanks again for all the advice euro :D!

4. ChowCow
    Date: Mon, Feb 17 2014 22:55:35

that was a disappointing finisher @itzus other than that solid combo and raiz....dat camera

5. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Feb 18 2014 00:28:04

ChowCow wrote: that was a disappointing finisher @itzus other than that solid combo and raiz....dat camera
    lol ik XD

6. Zen
    Date: Tue, Feb 18 2014 00:37:12

Eh @ChowCow. Anyway just my 2 cents, but I am sure you guys will only get better

7. IsZzo
    Date: Tue, Feb 18 2014 14:37:51

Raiz wrote: yoyoyo battle (@itzus, you so won XD)
    I am Istus, but not Itzus!

8. IsZzo
    Date: Tue, Feb 18 2014 15:11:23

ChowCow, Zen, thanks, I'll try to avoid these mistakes in future.

9. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Feb 18 2014 16:40:01

Istus Z.0 wrote: I am Istus, but not Itzus!
    ahh sorry man fixed it DX