UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / BEATS BY DR.DRE

1. Jan
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 20:01:10

Hi I'm Jan from UPSB and i have +20 positive feedback and no negative. Although this isn't a lot, i assure you that this is not a scam and i am a good and trustful seller/trader. [CODE]-If I have more positive feedback (+) than you, i send first -If you don't send in 2 weeks, I give you negative (-) feedback -Shipping will depend on where you live -If you have ANY negative (-) feedback, you send first -[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="red"]I have PayPal but if you are mailing cash, you send first[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] -I have the right to back out of a bidding if I think that the final highest price is not suitable for me -Minimal Bidding Raise: $1 -IN AUCTIONS, IF YOUR POST IS EDITED YOU WILL RECEIVE -1 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BECAUSE FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU COULD'VE CHANGED YOUR BID -I am not responsible for any lost/damaged mail -If you want a tracking number, it will cost +$1 -IF YOU BACK OUT OF A BIDDING, YOU WILL RECEIVE -1 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK [/CODE] ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ High quality headphones with rich bass and powerful sound to make music as favorable as possible. I have my own pair of headphones plan on selling these for cheap to a lucky buyer who also wants to experience the beautiful artwork these headphones produce. Unfortunately, the left bud on the headphones seems to sometimes malfunction because I've used them quite often. Alignment of the inner wires is all it takes to begin working again. Nevertheless, at least one of the earbuds is guaranteed to work. The music experience is still extraordinary and allows you experience music at top-quality standards. Offer price via PM. I am very lenient and willing to negotiate.

2. Jan
    Date: Mon, Feb 24 2014 22:29:01

asdfasdfasdf