UPSB v4

Battlezone / An epic rematch: spenpinner vs. Eurocracy

1. spenpinner
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 04:27:03

spenpinner [video=youtube;szSmTp--8wQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szSmTp--8wQ&feature=youtu.be[/video] @eurocracy: [video=youtube;KgkW9tUiHRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkW9tUiHRA&feature=youtu.be[/video] Great combo, btw

2. Tommy
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 08:13:43

AWESOME!!!! YOU GUYS ARE GETTING SO GOOD

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 10:08:22

My combo is very confused as to what it wants to be xP. btw those are pinkybak 2.0s Anyway, Spen, you put a lot more effort into your combo than mine, I don't have any fancy links this time, just some flashy trick stuff.

4. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 10:19:35

epic indeed

5. Soren
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 19:23:56

is this the god tier of spinners

6. fang
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 20:23:48

I am not gonna vote, you are both way out of my league to decide.

7. Zen
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 21:19:13

Awesome as hell. I really can't judge this. (That is not to say I am a good spinner ) Loved Spenspinner's background, in the seat of his car. LOL. Spenspinner was I think better in keeping the combo, fluid. However, Eurocracy had preformed more difficult tricks. Good job guys. Regards Zen

8. Whirlpool
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 21:21:08

Can I get two votes? If not, I rather not vote. God spinning swag.

9. Zkhan
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 22:59:34

This is a great battle. There are some prevalent execution errors in both combos. However, both spinners displayed an adequate attempt to retain fluid combo structures while still being able to add in some difficult elements. I think if you both focus on aesthetic appeal and presentation, your spinning will be much more enjoyable to watch. Eurocracy's combo was a bit disjunctive yet had more variety in terms of trick choice whereas spen appeared to have decided to maintain a constant, rigid flow and, as a result, resorted to simple pass-charge directional changes. Although I enjoyed spen's combo and flow more than euro's, I must note that euro had better content in terms of difficulty regardless of the lack of smoothness and overall appeal. I believe the execution of the finishing sequences will be, for most, one of the major deciding factors in assessing this battle. Spen clearly lost control at the end of his combo. Euro managed to wrap up his combo with a decently executed 2 hand transfer finisher. In my opinion, in the last 6 months, spen got better whereas euro could have done better. I'll have to /null. But! I think euro has the slight edge due to his variety and intro/finisher highlights. Good battle guys.