UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Thnikk's stuff

1. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Sep 6 2010 05:44:59

Hey, so I really only feel like spinning regular pens now, and I need money. I might replace my stuff later since these are pretty old, but I'm not really interested in spinning much anymore (I haven't really been for over a year, nor have I gotten any better) so I just want to sell some stuff. PM me if you're interested. I'd like cash by mail, but if paypal is more convenient for you then that's ok. To start, my comssa: Kotaku wants comssa. If it doesn't work out or something, then yeah. Just consider it unavailable for the time being.

Spoiler It's just a cheat comssa now, but I can replace the tips with signos if you want. Textless namae (very smooth from spinning wear) and dr. grip neon grips with profile strips. $10-20
    icolor wants this. If you want, pm me so I can put you on list in case he's being a lying sack of shit and doesn't actually want it.
    Spoiler My pds case. It's pretty old and I used it a lot so it has normal wear. Pretty good shape so I'd probably ask for $10-20 but I'm flexible so bargain with me if you want.
    Alpha gel tips. I have 2, I just need to find the other one. I'd sell both for $5-15. I can put them on the comssa, too. So yeah, I'll probably be adding some more stuff. Just PM me if you're interested. I'd like to send as a combination so you could give just give me $20. I'll also send internationally, but only if I recieve USD as well as money for shipping if it's too rediculous. Since some of this is sentimental to me, I'd like to ask my friends on here if they'd like it first. Again, if paypal would be easier, then I'd take money like that. Thanks for looking. Oh and you have to pay first if you have less feedback than me.

2. Gillian
    Date: Fri, Mar 4 2011 07:29:20

can u make the pencase 12 dollar for me? and how much is the international shipping?

3. davidguy
    Date: Fri, Mar 4 2011 07:35:57

Gillian wrote: can u make the pencase 12 dollar for me? and how much is the international shipping?
    pro tip dont go past the first 2 pages of the trading subforum :facepalm:

4. Gillian
    Date: Fri, Mar 4 2011 08:48:04

sorry i dont get u?

5. Colin
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 03:14:51

davidguy;70340]pro tip dont go past the first 2 pages of the trading subforum :facepalm:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Gillian wrote: sorry i dont get u?
    @Gillian If you look at the date, [B]the last time Thnikk edited the post was September 5, 2010. This is about half a year ago.[/B]