2. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Feb 15 2014 05:42:17

this video made my night :D <3

3. DioBrando
    Date: Sat, Feb 15 2014 09:01:12

wheres gash -______----

4. RPD
    Date: Sat, Feb 15 2014 10:09:07

You could make a WC/WT level team with gollumsk6 and still have 2 more to judge and organize. What a beast <333 And I love the promo. Controversial enough @Ivabra :3

5. Mystic
    Date: Sat, Feb 15 2014 14:25:33

Best. Troll. Ever. There at the end XD It was an amazing video and brought back really good memories!!

6. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Feb 15 2014 18:25:05

I think the ranking system was a little weiiiird. You can't really rank the best spinners of all time, because modern spinners outrank the ones of old. There's no oldies like Kam or nkh6 or cloud traveller there. You can do best pen spinners for eras, though, but making a best overall is an impossible task, because on tournament all time Record, Peem would be top, and on latest tournament level you'd have sutomo and A13x would be much higher rated, for example. I think it's something that can't really and shouldn't be done xP

7. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Feb 15 2014 19:46:13

The promo was really nice. Although I don't agree with a few of the selections, I think people shouldn't take the ranking too seriously. It's ivabra's take on who he thinks are the best, so we shouldn't get too riled up by his opinion either.

8. Ivabra
    Date: Sat, Feb 15 2014 20:23:52

eurocracy wrote: I think the ranking system was a little weiiiird. You can't really rank the best spinners of all time, because modern spinners outrank the ones of old. There's no oldies like Kam or nkh6 or cloud traveller there. You can do best pen spinners for eras, though, but making a best overall is an impossible task, because on tournament all time Record, Peem would be top, and on latest tournament level you'd have sutomo and A13x would be much higher rated, for example. I think it's something that can't really and shouldn't be done xP
    Of course modern spinners outrank old ones, and it would be stupid to not notice it, otherwise Spinnerpeem wouldn't even be in the video... It shouldn't be done, but there I did it. I don't get your point, you're saying I can do best of eras but that's exactly what I did lol. The criteria is not only how good the spinners were in WT/WC's, otherwise many of them wouldn't be in, and Fel wouldn't be first either. It is a possible task, you can compare the impact of each spinner from his era to another one, I don't see a problem right here. The criterias were how successful spinners were WT, how they helped their team in the WC (that's why Gisele is in, may I remind you guys he participated all 6 rounds in 2012 and won 4 of them, and carried the team in 2010 to the finals, for people complaining about him being in.). The rest of the criteria is the "cultural" impact on other spinners (for example if people tend to copy them, like everybody copied Peem in 2010), how spinners were ahead of their time (let's say after 2006 because of what i'll explain below), how they changed the face of penspinning, how they were able to keep a top level as penspinning evolved, longevity, etc. The reason Kam & CT are not in is that the overall level right now is far better than 8 years ago, and it has become harder harder to get in top 10 every year, two-years old spinners are barely decent in worldwide events unless you're F2F/RPD , whereas in 2006 you could be 5 months and be in the top 5 (like Banz in 07). It's because 8 years ago there were only a few spinners, or at least only a few spinners who had a decent level, because penspinning was just born. I took that effect into account and I minimized it, otherwise David Weis (let's say he's the first one to ever make a combo) would be number 1. It's like the "1/x" function in mathematics. :)

9. Gland
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 03:05:56

I'd prefer Stuhl instead of Raimo :p and a13x was the WT13 finalist

10. Ivabra
    Date: Sun, Feb 16 2014 08:51:35

Gland wrote: I'd prefer Stuhl instead of Raimo :p and a13x was the WT13 finalist
    oh crap I don't know why I put semi-finals ... maybe that's because I thought I was in the finals against Sutomo :D