UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello everyone ^^

1. Vedyl
    Date: Sun, Feb 2 2014 16:15:33

I started spinning today, so far i only know the thumbaround and charge. Right now im just spinning a Steadtler wopex, which is nice for writing but a bit light for spinning imo. Im in eastern europe so its questionable if i'll be able to find any usable pens to make a mod, with that being said would it be a good idea to just get one of those zhigao 3$ v7 pens? I can get them cheap on ebay, hassle-free. Are they atleast half-good? :dunno: Other than that, i like chess and audio :) I hope i get along with everyone and learn lots ^_^

2. Soren
    Date: Sun, Feb 2 2014 16:51:42

Hello Vedyl, I have reasons to believe that you are The One. I will be in touch. Welcome :)

3. Vedyl
    Date: Sun, Feb 2 2014 17:10:43

Supergirl wrote: Hello Vedyl, I have reasons to believe that you are The One. I will be in touch. Welcome :)
    Why do you think that? Im flattered :blush: And thanks! [SIZE="1"]and i just learned sonic 15min ago yay ^_^[/SIZE]

4. Whirlpool
    Date: Sun, Feb 2 2014 18:00:34

Fast learner! Welcome to the board and you can ask any questions in the shoutbox! Enjoy your stay!

5. Vedyl
    Date: Sun, Feb 2 2014 18:17:34

Whirlpool wrote: Fast learner! Welcome to the board and you can ask any questions in the shoutbox! Enjoy your stay!
    Woo thanks, I will ^_^

6. Reason
    Date: Sun, Feb 2 2014 19:01:06

Vedyl wrote: im just spinning a Steadtler wopex a Steadlter [SIZE="4"]wopex[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]wopex[/SIZE]
    [video=youtube;Q7JcBaOc1GI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7JcBaOc1GI[/video] anyway welcome to the board ^_^ i personally dont like the zighao pens too much, but i havent tried that version. ask me a question if you have one. have fun!!!

7. Vixuhs
    Date: Sun, Feb 2 2014 20:30:30

Yeah man, I'm a noob as well & my 1st pen was the Zhigao V7.0 I got off of amazon xD I personally like spinning the waterfall mod because the weight feels perfect and the momentum seems to be just right for me.

8. Vedyl
    Date: Sun, Feb 2 2014 20:54:31

Reason;276430] anyway welcome to the board ^_^ i personally dont like the zighao pens too much, but i havent tried that version. ask me a question if you have one. have fun!!![/QUOTE] I..I...had no idea... ._. thanks for posting this i just bought the pencil cause it had a good feel to it, its a great pencil It is actually heavier than than other pencils, weighing in at 8.4grams (mine is battle worn so cca 5grams) this guy can probably spin anything from a straw to a rebar though :lol: and he keeps leaving them everywhere, what a guy :woop: And thanks, i will! ^_^ [QUOTE=Vixuhs wrote: Yeah man, I'm a noob as well & my 1st pen was the Zhigao V7.0 I got off of amazon xD I personally like spinning the waterfall mod because the weight feels perfect and the momentum seems to be just right for me.
    Thanks for the input! :)

9. fang
    Date: Mon, Feb 3 2014 11:27:05

Welcome on the board, feel free to PM for questions, doubts or simply want to chat! ;)

10. Vedyl
    Date: Mon, Feb 3 2014 18:51:56

fang wrote: Welcome on the board, feel free to PM for questions, doubts or simply want to chat! ;)
    Thank you fang, i will! ^_^

11. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Feb 3 2014 19:14:01

Vedyl wrote: I started spinning today, so far i only know the thumbaround and charge. Right now im just spinning a Steadtler wopex, which is nice for writing but a bit light for spinning imo. Im in eastern europe so its questionable if i'll be able to find any usable pens to make a mod, with that being said would it be a good idea to just get one of those zhigao 3$ v7 pens? I can get them cheap on ebay, hassle-free. Are they atleast half-good? :dunno: Other than that, i like chess and audio :) I hope i get along with everyone and learn lots ^_^
    hello, im raiz, WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! please, do not hesitate to ask anything, it iss what i am here for. I hope you enjoy penspinning and upsb just as much as we do :D!

12. Vedyl
    Date: Mon, Feb 3 2014 19:40:13

Raiz wrote: hello, im raiz, WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! please, do not hesitate to ask anything, it iss what i am here for. I hope you enjoy penspinning and upsb just as much as we do :D!
    Thank you for your support raiz, thats really cool of you, ill be sure to ask you ^_^

13. Laugh
    Date: Tue, Feb 4 2014 04:33:24

Vedyl wrote: I started spinning today, so far i only know the thumbaround and charge. Right now im just spinning a Steadtler wopex, which is nice for writing but a bit light for spinning imo. Im in eastern europe so its questionable if i'll be able to find any usable pens to make a mod, with that being said would it be a good idea to just get one of those zhigao 3$ v7 pens? I can get them cheap on ebay, hassle-free. Are they atleast half-good? :dunno: Other than that, i like chess and audio :) I hope i get along with everyone and learn lots ^_^
    Hello and welcome! If you have any problems feel free to ask ^^ I have a zhigao and it's okay. After a while the ball bearings start to rattle, which can throw you off. But I think it's alright for spinning while still learning :)

14. Vedyl
    Date: Tue, Feb 4 2014 12:23:28

14 wrote: Hello and welcome! If you have any problems feel free to ask ^^ I have a zhigao and it's okay. After a while the ball bearings start to rattle, which can throw you off. But I think it's alright for spinning while still learning :)
    Thank you ^^