UPSB v4

Forum Games / New forum game proposal...

1. Leneric Quiro
    Date: Wed, Jan 29 2014 16:30:18

This forum use is fairly complex so I understand if Jo one gets it etc. Basically, the format is the same as a 'choose your own adventure' type thing. The person above you will have posted that the character is in a place where they have multiple options what to do next the post after will choose an option, describe the results and give another set of options. There should generally be at least three different options. I will post again after the example to show the format. Example: Your name is junki Kim. You are in the middle of shop yard with nothing but your clothes and A buster cyl. You have three options: 1. Explore The ship yard. 2. Leave the ship yard by land (north) 3. Leave the shipyard by sea (south)

2. Whirlpool
    Date: Wed, Jan 29 2014 17:18:34

Seems like fun but is it you make the choices to where the person goes and you make the place they are at? I'd like to see how to goes.

3. Leneric Quiro
    Date: Wed, Jan 29 2014 18:15:27

Second game post: 1. Explore the shipyard. You wander aimlessly around the yard for a few hours, until you come across an open shipping container. Looking inside, you see a man sitting on bed at the back, with work benches along the sides. He smiles and looks up... 1. Go in and talk. 2. Run away and report him to the authorities. 3. Run away and stay silent. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jan 29 2014 19:02:55

go in and talk

5. Leneric Quiro
    Date: Wed, Jan 29 2014 19:15:27

*note* You have to choose an option AND describe what will happen because of this choice. The story is constructed by everyone . So, Supergirl, what happens now that Junki Kim has decided to talk. What do they both say etc. Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk

6. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Jan 29 2014 22:04:31

Omg I love these type of stories.

7. SiL
    Date: Wed, Jan 29 2014 22:32:41

Go in and talk. The man claims that he is going to die sooner or later. He claims he has a poor family, 2 daughters and one son in his hometown and he really needed to meet them. He also said that he didnt want to die a virgin. 1. Let him lay u for encouragement 2. Run away 3. Hes virgin a but has kids????? Slap him

8. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Jan 29 2014 23:19:25

3. He's a virgin and has kids???? Slap him. The man is shocked when you slap him. He lunges for you, enraged by your actions. 1. Stab him in the eye with your buster cyl 2. He is old and crazy, just run away. He won't be able to keep up. 3. Freeze in panic

9. SuperVValrus
    Date: Thu, Jan 30 2014 00:41:09

1. He is old and crazy, just run away. He wont be able to keep up. You run away and the old man chases you, he is suprisingly fast and is gaining on you. 1. Ask for forgiveness 2. Run into the water 3. Keep running straight

10. ChowCow
    Date: Thu, Jan 30 2014 01:50:19

1. Ask for Forgiveness The man is a cruel man as he drugs you. You wake up in a coffin under who knows how much dirt. 1. Punch your way out 2. Spin your pen in the most awkward position 3. Activate super saiyan mode (Dragon Ball Z) and burst out of the ground.

11. SuperVValrus
    Date: Thu, Jan 30 2014 02:10:31

1. Punch your way out You successfully escape your grave but your knuckles are badly injured and bleeding profusely. You scream out of pain and, out of the corner of your eye, you see a walrus. The walrus approaches you and asks if you require medical assistance, he seems to be prepared as he has brought a first aid kit with him. 1. Accept the first aid 2. Beat the walrus down with a nearby fish 3. Ask the walrus how it can speak

12. Dern Goid
    Date: Thu, Jan 30 2014 03:59:14

3. Ask the walrus how it can speak. It replies saying because he is a superwalrus! 1. Slowly walk away. 2.Steal the first aid kitand run 3. Ask it to do a #SuperAwesomeYoloSwagPowerCombo with your buster

13. Leneric Quiro
    Date: Thu, Jan 30 2014 13:14:49

3. Ask it to do a #SuperAwesomeYoloSwagPowerCombo with your buster. The walrus does it and the oldman appears again. He tells you that he is the god of pen spinning and that the walrus was his messenger on earth. You can: 1. Grab the pen and run hoping to sellout it as a A genuine pen spinning holy artefact. 2. Fall on your face in awe. 3. Challenge him to a battle. Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk

14. Whirlpool
    Date: Thu, Jan 30 2014 17:20:19

3. Challenge him to a battle. The Old man destroys you with perfect excution and amazing style. He laughs and says "You have some work to do". You can: 1. Ask him to teach you 2. Run away in the forest 3. Ask what the message was for the old man

15. Xenny
    Date: Sat, Feb 8 2014 06:35:31

Hi guys, Nice posting, This application has simple user interface which provide simplicity in use. You can simply track your entire trip and calculate every required detail by TrackMyDrive. It has many other important features which could be also very helpful for you. I am very sure that you will love this track mileage. you may download this useful application here:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trackmydrive/id504448321