UPSB v4

Collaboration Organization/Signups / tribute to ryan wallace tarry

1. magoochy
    Date: Thu, Jan 23 2014 19:02:16

R.I.P Ryan who died January 20 2014 after being stuck by a truck outside of my school He loved performing arts so I thought this would be a good way to remember him i would like to make a video in his honor. for the video i really want people to write For Ryan R.I.P on a piece of paper at the end of your combo. Ryan was probally one of the happiest people i have known in my life full of music and love . he was really starting to get into performing arts so I figured that this would be the best way I could show my memory for Ryan and all the happiness he brought people [B]DEADLINE[/B]: febuary 5th please try to keep combos anywere form 5-30 seconds long i want to try and get as many people in this as i can i dont care about your skill level i will mostly only be focusing on how happy or respectable your combo is and i will be trying hard to keep out spam there will be members of NCPSC entering this too please join anyone may R.I.P Ryan Sign u up list ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Reason Magoochy Gingii Craze Walkaz

2. Reason
    Date: Thu, Jan 23 2014 20:55:40

/in. i am sorry for the loss :(

3. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, Jan 24 2014 06:24:08

/in

4. Gash
    Date: Fri, Jan 24 2014 08:57:48

/in

5. Infiknight
    Date: Fri, Jan 24 2014 12:28:36

/in