UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / UPSB RSVP!!

1. Zen
    Date: Thu, Jan 16 2014 22:21:02

Hey all i am auctioning off this LIMITED EDITION UPSB RSVP FROM TEK, THE CLIP HAS A DIAMOND CUT I would keep it but i need money now Rules: (iMatt's rules, but whatevs) ------------------------------ (Bidding in increments of $0.01 - $0.99 is (NOT ALLOWED) 1.) Auctions will End TWO week after the reserve has been met UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE!!!! 2.) Once bid has been placed there is NO OPTION of backing out. 3.) After the bid period has ended the winner will be presented via PM and on this Topic 4.) Contact Information will be exchanged PM for record 5.) The winner/buyer MUST SEND PAYMENT FIRST 6.) Once payment has been received I will ship such item out 7.) Feedback is then given upon successful arrival Buy It Now Policy: ------------------------------ 1.) The Buy It Now price is an over-ruling auction for up to (5) days after the auction has begun. 2.) The Buy It Now price will last until (2) Days before the auction ends if no B.I.N. requests have been made. 3.) The winner of the Buy It Now will be declared by who posted first in the forum in such manner EX: I place B.I.N. on [insert item] for [insert dollar amount] 4.) The winner of the B.I.N. also gains access to FREE SHIPPING regardless of location unless the B.I.N is $20.00 USD or less. Payment Methods ------------------------------ Paypal 1.Would be preferable but not necessary Hard-Currency 1.Cash is only accepted in $ (USD or SGD) 2.Sending cash is AT YOUR OWN RISK (This is also preferred) Shipping Information ------------------------------ 1.) Auction-Winners will receive a confirmation message about their winning bid 2.) Auction-Winners will then reply with Shipping Details as requested previously Rates: ----------------------------- Shipping: $4.00 NOTE: ------------------------------ •False Bidding or Price Jumping 1.This is when an individual places a fake bid in order to raise the auction price knowingly for another person to pay more with little or no effect to the false bidder 2.This kind of thing is NO-TOLERANCE, if a person who places a false bid and ends up winning yet DENIES being auction winner WILL GET (-1) FEEDBACK NO EXCEPTIONS ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPSB RSVP BIN: $55 S/B: $10 Reserve not met C/O: POST HERE FOR BID PM FOR BIN Things like FIREFLY G3, 3000-F and Original color KT will be auctioned off next. I will update here I guess. PM and or Email me. Regards Zen

2. Soren
    Date: Fri, Jan 17 2014 00:07:24

What Don't you have drills in school in your design and technology department?

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Jan 17 2014 08:50:57

Use an exacto and take a lot of time with it.

4. Zen
    Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 15:29:22

Auction begins! Trying to raise money for a future Giveaway!

5. Court34
    Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 16:40:41

eh. i'll just take it for 5 dollars.

6. Zen
    Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 18:17:23

Starting bid is 10$ bro @Court34

7. Court34
    Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 20:04:01

oh. then i'm out. not gonna bid.

8. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 20:38:00

In my opinion, you ruined the value by cutting the clip. I would not use mine for mod making purposes.

9. Zen
    Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 20:41:55

Kari wrote: In my opinion, you ruined the value by cutting the clip. I would not use mine for mod making purposes.
    I have another one but i would like to sell this one first unless you can offer on both.

10. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 20:42:44

Zen wrote: I have another one but i would like to sell this one first unless you can offer on both.
    I already have one. I was just giving my opinion. That's all.