UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Introducing...

1. Fakie_Trickz
    Date: Tue, Jan 14 2014 19:07:16

They call me Fakie_trickZ even thought I cant even do a fake :)well hello there, and thanks for stopping to read this. I am a beginner in spinning but Ive managed to learn devil and demon tricks. My main Issue is combos, but Ill get that sorted out. Thanks :excited:

2. Soren
    Date: Tue, Jan 14 2014 19:18:30

do you even fake welcome btw

3. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Jan 14 2014 19:59:58

Fakie_Trickz wrote: They call me Fakie_trickZ even thought I cant even do a fake :)well hello there, and thanks for stopping to read this. I am a beginner in spinning but Ive managed to learn devil and demon tricks. My main Issue is combos, but Ill get that sorted out. Thanks :excited:
    Well hey nice progress man ^^. WELCOME TO UPSB! Im raiz, if you hve any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! please, do not hesitate to ask, it is what im here for! I hope you enjoy Penspinning and UPSB just as much as we do :D!

4. fang
    Date: Tue, Jan 14 2014 22:27:44

Welcome on the board. In doubt, you can always give me a PM. In case of penspinning problems, forum troubles or just wanne talk! ;)

5. Whirlpool
    Date: Wed, Jan 15 2014 01:32:40

Welcome to the board! you can ask any questions on the ShoutBox or ask someone! Have fun and everyone is nice!

6. Fakie_Trickz
    Date: Wed, Jan 15 2014 23:35:04

thanks guyz :D

7. Giotto
    Date: Thu, Jan 16 2014 00:06:10

Welcome to upsb:D hope you enjoy the board and ps.