UPSB v4

Member Introductions / My Introduction ;D

1. Vixuhs
    Date: Tue, Jan 14 2014 16:58:56

Hey you guys, I'm writing this just to introduce my self to the site ;) My name is Vixuhs & I just started spinning a month ago so I'm a noob >,< I only know the thumb around and this one trick that I don't even know if it's a trick or not lol I'll post a video and maybe you guys can tell me what it's called if it's even a trick ;P I really need a mod because where I live I can't find any rsvps or any good pens to mod, so if anyone is willing to give me a mod that they no longer use or their least favorite mod. In return I will trade you a Zhigao V7.0 pen. Sorry if that's breaking the rules for posting that on this thread. & in case if you were wondering I would purchase parts & pre made mods form pen wish but I don't have a credit card lol. If you're still reading this thanks for listening/ reading me ramble xD I hope to make friends who share similar intrests as me :grin:

2. fang
    Date: Tue, Jan 14 2014 22:25:22

Welcome on the board! For a good pen mod, go look into the trading thread. Maybe it's something on your interest and an alternative way of paying (some people accept postcard or paypal) . Besides, there is always Penwish.com (paying possible with Paypal). Please search before you post and with doubt, you can give me a PM. ;) Happy browsing.

3. Giotto
    Date: Thu, Jan 16 2014 00:00:02

Welcome to upsb:welcome: hope you find your mod soon and enjoy the board. :welcome2:

4. Leneric Quiro
    Date: Sat, Jan 18 2014 20:15:50

Welcome to UPSB!

5. Zen
    Date: Sat, Jan 18 2014 22:17:40

Hey man Welcome to the UPSB. You live in the US right? I could SELL you a mod. LOL. PM me. Anyway it seems like you are getting there. Take your time learning the fundamentals. ALso the trick you mentioned you should post it in the "What Trick am I Doing" Thread. People can help you there or you can show it to me. I know a few tricks. Everyone learns on different speeds so don't be discouraged if people learn 5 tricks in a week. Especially master the sonic. There are many, many variations of this trick. Good Luck and Don't Forget to Have FUN Regards Zen

6. Vixuhs
    Date: Sun, Jan 19 2014 00:04:05

Thx everyone who has replied ;D