UPSB v4

Member Introductions / hi im goet

1. goet
    Date: Sun, Jan 12 2014 17:05:58

I've been penspinning for almost a day now. I've been playing around with this since I started university (half a year, not much), but yesterday when I was supposed to be studying I thought I could check out some tutorials, and I found a new hobby. I can do sonic and charge, hopefully a TA as well soon. I like anime and dota 2.

2. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Jan 12 2014 18:07:32

Welcome to UPSB :) Have fun with your new-won hobby.

3. fang
    Date: Sun, Jan 12 2014 18:10:40

Lovely introduction, welcome on the board! ;)

4. Sekai
    Date: Sun, Jan 12 2014 18:33:26

dota 2 yay

5. Whirlpool
    Date: Sun, Jan 12 2014 18:36:05

Welcome to UPSB. Everyone is nice! Have fun with Pen Spinning!

6. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Jan 12 2014 20:04:36

goet wrote: I've been penspinning for almost a day now. I've been playing around with this since I started university (half a year, not much), but yesterday when I was supposed to be studying I thought I could check out some tutorials, and I found a new hobby. I can do sonic and charge, hopefully a TA as well soon. I like anime and dota 2.
    HELLO WELCOME TO UPSB :D! My name is raiz, im glad your starting to practice penspining ^^. If you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! And please, do not hesitate to ask any questions, its what im here for :D! I hope you enjoy penspinning and your time on uPSB just as much as we do :D!

7. Giotto
    Date: Tue, Jan 14 2014 13:45:30

Welcome to upsb! enjoy the board and PS:D!!