UPSB v4

Member Introductions / late introduction .. -_-

1. M&MxD*
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 08:00:19

Hello Spinners,, I'm M&MxD* .. I spin for more than a 2years. I'm inspired with fire@fox,s777,bonkura,felIIfram,VGG and a lot of JEB spinners .. I love linkages and a little bit of power tricks as a finnishers .. My focus on style was SMOOTHNESS and i love to use light mods .. I live on Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines My true name was Wilhelm A. Cesista . and so bad that i don't have friends here at my hometown that also a spinner .. and that's all ...

2. fang
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 10:31:33

Ohey! ;) Welcome on the board Wilhelm. By doubt, feel free to give me a PM.

3. Voracity
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 11:49:50

Welcome to upsb. Just make make friends here on upsb and you will have tons of friends that spin alongside you :)

4. M&MxD*
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 13:03:18

Voracity;275280]Welcome to upsb. Just make make friends here on upsb and you will have tons of friends that spin alongside you :)[/QUOTE] thanks men ....i like to have friends ..spinner or not a spinner .. but i need to practice my grammar forst for communication .. >.< [QUOTE=fang wrote: Ohey! ;) Welcome on the board Wilhelm. By doubt, feel free to give me a PM.
    thanks fang ...i'm just feel a little too shy to talk with others here because sometimes my grammar was bad .. -_______- i need more practice haha...

5. M&amp;MxD*
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 13:05:32

fang wrote: Ohey! ;) Welcome on the board Wilhelm. By doubt, feel free to give me a PM.
    thanks fang ...i'm just feel a little too shy to talk with others here because sometimes my grammar was bad .. -_______- i need more practice haha...

6. fang
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 13:34:14

Well, UPSB is a great practice. Only make sure not to double post.

7. M&amp;MxD*
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 13:40:54

fang wrote: Well, UPSB is a great practice. Only make sure not to double post.
    oooops ..!! sorry ...this is my second foul ..grrrrrrr...

8. fang
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 14:15:35

Ah, no worries. If you see yourself doing that. Give me a mention or a PM.

9. Giotto
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 14:39:19

Welcome to upsb:D! Peeps here are cool. don't worry about your english. the way to get better is use it. my english ain't good either. filippino's really cool. i know lots of them:) :welcome2:

10. M&amp;MxD*
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 14:41:51

thanks men ....

11. Memberlogin
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 14:56:41

Hey dude... So you finally decided to show up huh...... Show your skills!

12. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 15:04:17

:welcome2: to UPSB, M&MxD*.

13. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Jan 10 2014 08:38:41

M&MxD* wrote: Hello Spinners,, I'm M&MxD* .. I spin for more than a 2years. I'm inspired with fire@fox,s777,bonkura,felIIfram,VGG and a lot of JEB spinners .. I love linkages and a little bit of power tricks as a finnishers .. My focus on style was SMOOTHNESS and i love to use light mods .. I live on Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines My true name was Wilhelm A. Cesista . and so bad that i don't have friends here at my hometown that also a spinner .. and that's all ...
    hey :D! well i dont think i need to ofer help but message me if ya want! and you have a really cool name !