UPSB v4

Off-topic / Survival - World of VFX (Short Movie)

1. Zarglay
    Date: Mon, Jan 6 2014 23:52:31

Hi guys, I share my last short movie, with some VFX. Please let's your comments and share with all your friend if you like ! ;) [video=youtube;_ctjCuXDKUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ctjCuXDKUI[/video]

2. Timbo
    Date: Tue, Jan 7 2014 14:32:33

Nice man, looks really well done I would have thought it was produced by a team of people. I like the aesthetic and most of the special effects are pretty sick and fit really well. Wasn't 100% loving the exploding guy though. I realise it's probably for comic effect but it just looked pretty weird, I guess it didn't really fit tonally and the effect wasn't quite as well done as the others. That's literally the only thing that I didn't like about it though. You have sick skills, dude.

3. Xienix
    Date: Tue, Jan 7 2014 20:27:10

a few notes -how did you get that running thing part (@0:38) that smooth? -@1:54 isn't a muzzle flare a small light source? (nicely done with the heat distortion there) and if so shouldn't the envoirment light up a little? - @2:24 that guy is kicked on the ground and then he magically stands before that guy who just kicked him to the ground? - @2:40 i guess that plasma ball is a kind of lightsource agian? and if so shouldn't the envoirment light up a little? -@2:41 I lol'd - the jump at 2:57, the actor was jumping straight up and he somehow manged it to change direction mid-air? yea..i think that's it :)