UPSB v4

Member Introductions / End of the road :)

1. catfish
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 13:46:21

I know I'm not new to this board at all but these member introductions do allow us to say more about ourselves so here I go. I remember the first time I ever started penspinning. It was in 8th grade in the year 2009. I remember getting my very first mod which was a Buster CYL and doing double thumbarounds over and over again thinking it was the coolest thing ever. I remember going to the mall with Taikutsu, the only other Hawaii penspinner and the guy who introduced me to penspinning, and shopping for pens. I remember the first time learning bakfall and thinking baks were the coolest tricks ever, which is why I do bak linkages in almost every single combo. Pinky-mid bak 1.5 will forever and always be my favorite trick. I remember when Thailand dominated penspinning and made me want to learn power tricks, which is why all these new linkages are hard for me. I remember winning my very first battle against Nation. I also remember my very first lost which was getting smashed by i.suk x) I remember when the first collab I was ever in first came out. Ironically that was the collab that received the most views ever that I got to be apart of. It was Hawaii 1st, a collab for penspinners in Hawaii (weren't that good lol) and it was run by Taikutsu and I. I remember people being surprised by the very first thing I did in that combo which was a Sidespin-T1 spin, and to this day it's still a hard trick for me to do. I remember obtaining a Kammy in 2010 for Most Underrated Penspinner. The only Award I have ever received during my years of penspinning.. I'll never forget it. Ill never forget UPSBT 13 because it was the only tournament I took part in and did not so bad x) Anyway, aside from all of these memories that I shared, I just wanted to thank those of you were friendly and kind to me while I was here in UPSB. This doesn't mean I'm never coming back to this board again because I'm sure I will, just maybe not as much. Penspinning has been such a good hobby for me to just have fun with and do a little showing off to people ;) I will miss it. Last of all I just wanted to say thank you again UPSB :)

2. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 14:45:19

buster noob loljk i started with a buster too hehe :3 pls dont leave me catfish :<

3. Gash
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 14:49:40

Touching paragraph :C I was so scared when I was originally matched up against you in UPSBT for R1 LOL.

4. fang
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 16:12:55

You better come back once in a while, I also want to come to Hawaii to meet ya! ;)

5. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 18:12:58

rip brock lee

6. Soren
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 18:31:47

Are you quitting pen spinning or something? Or you're just not going to come on UPSB?

7. Quake
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 21:04:04

aww shit. Nostalgia time. Laters catfish~

8. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 22:12:23

ahhhhhh ill miss ya catfish! come back soon :D!

9. DioBrando
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 23:02:26

rip in piece

10. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Jan 6 2014 00:43:27

bye bye!

11. Voracity
    Date: Mon, Jan 6 2014 02:17:49

Hope you do well irl thanks for the fun time :D

12. Reason
    Date: Mon, Jan 6 2014 04:23:50

i may not have known you that long but you at least made an impression on me. i think you are a great spinner and i hope life goes well for you in the real world too. just be sure to stop by every now and then :)

13. Xienix
    Date: Mon, Jan 6 2014 06:39:56

and another pro-spinner goes good luck in life :)

14. Giotto
    Date: Mon, Jan 6 2014 11:13:42

So touchy and make me sad at the same time:( We'll miss you. Please come and visit us once in a while. You'll always be welcome here on upsb. Good luck!!

15. magoochy
    Date: Wed, Jan 8 2014 18:28:14

you have left quite a impression on me and i remember the first time i saw your penspinning and i gota say i loved it, u have inspired me quite a bit in the last 5ish months im sad to see you go i hope u come around every once in a while to show some cool stuff to us. You rock catfish i hope u do great in life

16. Zen
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 21:54:45

Man I saw your spinning in the Hawaii 1st and I felt the most honorable thing to do would be to pay my respects. I was astounded. The beginning sidespin was beautiful. You are and always be a pro spinner and a treasured member of UPSB. I am sorry I didn't get to know you better. Hopefully we see you around man and goodbye. Regards Zen