UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Need help making combo

1. Sjonesy
    Date: Sun, Dec 29 2013 01:59:00

I have been practising really hard but nothing seems to be working ik All fundamentals and reverse of them. Also twisted sonic, demon sonic, double charge, thumb spin, palm spin and a lot of other easy moves Thanks if you can help

2. Baer_Anaipro
    Date: Sun, Dec 29 2013 04:03:01

You could learn bakfall! :) twisted sonic busts, inverse shadow, Fingerless Thumbaround. Etc. :D These tricks can help you form combos more easily.

3. Sjonesy
    Date: Sun, Dec 29 2013 06:14:06

K thank you

4. Infiknight
    Date: Sun, Jan 5 2014 12:14:02

yup i have been having trouble too:( it just seems like whenever youre practising u seem to be repeating same things over and over again right???

5. Laugh
    Date: Tue, Jan 7 2014 22:22:57

Infiknight wrote: yup i have been having trouble too:( it just seems like whenever youre practising u seem to be repeating same things over and over again right???
    Yes, usually you (or at least I) repeat short linkages from combos you've already practiced in. Like Baer said, learning new tricks will make it easier to write combos. Good luck ;)

6. M&MxD*
    Date: Thu, Jan 9 2014 13:18:38

just start on mastering the fundamentals ..... then make a short combos .. dont be excited to be the one of the pro spinners ...you have your own generation ... you can make combos by just using your mind and creativity ... just like when you do a PS Sonic 23-12 ~> (what should be the next better one) it should be a Neo Sonic 12-T1 or it can be charge PS-PD 12 ~> PD pass 12-23 ... just start of what trick you want then think of the next one that is when you do next ,there was a fluidity motion and the pen was continiously spinning .. Patience is important . :)

7. linli07
    Date: Fri, May 16 2014 01:09:18

I also need advice to improve with combos. I've been spinning for almost 4 year now and my spinning looks shitty when it's on cam. I mastered a lot of tricks (i cant even list them here) and maybe some power linkages too but everytime i record a new video i always ran out ideas for combos which causes a lot of fustration :/