UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey Guys

1. happywendigo
    Date: Fri, Dec 27 2013 00:34:05

So Hey there I'm happywendigo and I'm feeling great being here where I can get all the pen spinning info I need. I think I started pen spinning when I think I was in year 9-10 (I've bad memory even though it hasn't been that long) when I wanted to learn the thumbaround and charge. I'm still pretty basic with my tricks and yeah. Hope to see you guys around.

2. Laugh
    Date: Fri, Dec 27 2013 01:06:51

happywendigo wrote: So Hey there I'm happywendigo and I'm feeling great being here where I can get all the pen spinning info I need. I think I started pen spinning when I think I was in year 9-10 (I've bad memory even though it hasn't been that long) when I wanted to learn the thumbaround and charge. I'm still pretty basic with my tricks and yeah. Hope to see you guys around.
    Welcome! There are definitely more and more girls on here now so yay! If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

3. Dern Goid
    Date: Fri, Dec 27 2013 01:28:30

Hey! Welcome to........ UPSB! xP Feel free to ask any questions and read tha rules!!! Aiight, see you around ! -DG

4. fang
    Date: Fri, Dec 27 2013 02:07:44

You are more than welcome on UPSB, like these 2 guys before me already said. In doubt, give someone a personal message or use the shoutbox. There area always people here who are prepared to help.

5. Zen
    Date: Fri, Dec 27 2013 23:41:06

Welcome to the Forums! Seems like the female populace of the forums is increasing steadily. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone of these guys. I am sure they will help you. Just make sure you remain active or at least try to be and make sure you catch up on those rules. Last bit of advice, have fun and keep spinning. Regards Zen

6. Baer_Anaipro
    Date: Sun, Dec 29 2013 11:01:38

Hi there!

7. happywendigo
    Date: Wed, Jun 11 2014 12:04:28

I know this like half a year late but thanks for welcoming me! Kinda ditched the forum for awhile but I've been penspinning the whole time. :3 And I'm back again.