UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello fellow pen spinners

1. Pitbull001
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 22:55:10

:pickle: Hello everyone, I was told about this forum by a friend and thought id give it a try. I am maybe half a year old in pen spinning, and look forward to meeting other spinners. My main is a g3 firefly. Spinning is not my only internist, I also so speedcubeing as I know some others here do. I live in America Wisconsin. I'm in eight grade. I struggle looking for and finding dong-a computer sign pens, and airfits, because I live in America Wisconsin, and my mom won't let me use her credit card. In willing to trade. I have many many rsvps, g2s, bic pens, grips, and heavy tips. Feel free to message me about trades, questions, speedcubeing, or anything else. :thumb::party:

2. wataspin
    Date: Tue, Dec 10 2013 09:01:49

Pitbull001 wrote: :pickle: Hello everyone, I was told about this forum by a friend and thought id give it a try. I am maybe half a year old in pen spinning, and look forward to meeting other spinners. My main is a g3 firefly. Spinning is not my only internist, I also so speedcubeing as I know some others here do. I live in America Wisconsin. I'm in eight grade. I struggle looking for and finding dong-a computer sign pens, and airfits, because I live in America Wisconsin, and my mom won't let me use her credit card. In willing to trade. I have many many rsvps, g2s, bic pens, grips, and heavy tips. Feel free to message me about trades, questions, speedcubeing, or anything else. :thumb::party:
    welcome bro ^^ hope you'll have fun as much as i

3. Giotto
    Date: Tue, Dec 10 2013 14:11:57

Welcome to upsb! ask me anything and i'll get back to you asap;)! hope ya like it here. :welcome:

4. Laugh
    Date: Tue, Dec 10 2013 22:25:36

Pitbull001 wrote: :pickle: Hello everyone, I was told about this forum by a friend and thought id give it a try. I am maybe half a year old in pen spinning, and look forward to meeting other spinners. My main is a g3 firefly. Spinning is not my only internist, I also so speedcubeing as I know some others here do. I live in America Wisconsin. I'm in eight grade. I struggle looking for and finding dong-a computer sign pens, and airfits, because I live in America Wisconsin, and my mom won't let me use her credit card. In willing to trade. I have many many rsvps, g2s, bic pens, grips, and heavy tips. Feel free to message me about trades, questions, speedcubeing, or anything else. :thumb::party:
    Welcome to the board fellow Wisconsinite :D

5. Bax
    Date: Thu, Dec 19 2013 22:59:04

Welcome! I'm almost new here too! Its awesome :spin: