UPSB v4

Member Introductions / HELLO ALL ^^

1. wataspin
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 09:16:55

HELLO EVERYBODY.. im new here at upsb, i've been practicing from this awesome art of spinning, and this is my 17th day; and i'm having so much fun :hmm: i've learned normal charge in any slots, sonic rise and fall, thumbaround harmonic, twisted sonic and twisted sonic bust, smooth fingerpass, fingerless thumbaround and the reverse of it, shadow ( but not yet perfect) , double charge, inverse sonic, neosonic, bak in any slots ( not yet perfect ) , arounds in any slots, normal thumbspin, and lastly the infinity up to the 23 slot.. ITS SO FUN YO!! ITS SO FUN... ^^

2. Panda Hugs
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 09:53:59

Wow, you are a quick learner. We both started around the same time and I am no where near able to do all that. Congratulations and welcome to UPSB. Hope you have as much fun here as I am.

3. DioBrando
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 10:13:17

welcoem

4. fang
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 10:32:58

Welcome on UPSB ^_^

5. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 12:31:33

wataspin wrote: HELLO EVERYBODY.. im new here at upsb, i've been practicing from this awesome art of spinning, and this is my 17th day; and i'm having so much fun :hmm: i've learned normal charge in any slots, sonic rise and fall, thumbaround harmonic, twisted sonic and twisted sonic bust, smooth fingerpass, fingerless thumbaround and the reverse of it, shadow ( but not yet perfect) , double charge, inverse sonic, neosonic, bak in any slots ( not yet perfect ) , arounds in any slots, normal thumbspin, and lastly the infinity up to the 23 slot.. ITS SO FUN YO!! ITS SO FUN... ^^
    Hey :D! im so glad your having fun, thats what matters most! anywho, im raiz,WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! and please, dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for ^^. I hope you enjoy UPSB just as much as we do :D!

6. SiL
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 13:28:20

Welcome, enjoy your stay

7. Giotto
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 13:45:02

Welcome to upsb! enjoy your stay^_^ :welcome2:

8. Kimura
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 17:14:12

Welcome to UPSB :D

9. LifeIsGood
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 23:16:56

Great to see you having fun man! Its amazing you've learned that much in that short period of time; remember that learning to combo is more important that stacking up huge amounts of individuals tricks. Pen spinning requires being able to make good linkages and making them smooth also. Everyone learns at their own personal rate and that's fine, but you really only need the fundamentals and their reverses to learn how to combo. I hope you improve as fast as you have in the future, Welcome to UPSB :D

10. ChowCow
    Date: Tue, Dec 10 2013 03:43:17

17 days and all of that?!?! daaaaaaaaaaanggg. it took me 3 months to learn thumbaround.......anyways welcome!

11. wataspin
    Date: Tue, Dec 10 2013 07:52:05

Raiz wrote: Hey :D! im so glad your having fun, thats what matters most! anywho, im raiz,WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! and please, dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for ^^. I hope you enjoy UPSB just as much as we do :D!
    thank you bro.. i'll no hesitate to ask any questions about the awesome world of spinning to you^^

12. wataspin
    Date: Tue, Dec 10 2013 07:53:26

LifeIsGood wrote: Great to see you having fun man! Its amazing you've learned that much in that short period of time; remember that learning to combo is more important that stacking up huge amounts of individuals tricks. Pen spinning requires being able to make good linkages and making them smooth also. Everyone learns at their own personal rate and that's fine, but you really only need the fundamentals and their reverses to learn how to combo. I hope you improve as fast as you have in the future, Welcome to UPSB :D
    thank you bro.. i'll apply those things, and master it ^^

13. wataspin
    Date: Tue, Dec 10 2013 07:55:56

ChowCow wrote: 17 days and all of that?!?! daaaaaaaaaaanggg. it took me 3 months to learn thumbaround.......anyways welcome!
    3 months? wow ^^ i learned thumbaround not less than an hour! and i taught people how to thumbaround, and they made it by split seconds! but anyways it depends on the person ^^ dont worry you'll be pro as your idol does.

14. SiL
    Date: Tue, Dec 10 2013 11:03:39

Learn to link the tricks. Or else its as good as nothing

15. wataspin
    Date: Wed, Dec 11 2013 06:22:10

[QUOTE='[SilHoeTTe];273531']Learn to link the tricks. Or else its as good as nothing[/QUOTE] THANK YOU FOR THAT ADVICE BRO.. ^^ i'll apply those things.. i'll make my learned tricks link in each other to be able to make combos. i'll not make my learned tricks worthless. Thank you , you're a great help! and a great spinner too! ^^

16. Quake
    Date: Wed, Dec 11 2013 10:59:58

Welcome to the board.~

17. Bax
    Date: Thu, Dec 19 2013 22:57:04

Good luck ! Keep spnnin' :spin: