UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello :)

1. Raco
    Date: Fri, Dec 6 2013 11:29:33

Hi, I'm Raco I live in Philippines. I've been pen spinning for 2 months. I can do thumbaround harmonic,charge,finger pass,sonic,twisted sonic,twisted sonic bust,flush sonic,index and midbak ,around ,neosonic,shadow,demon sonic ,devil shadow, infinity,double infinity,inverse sonic and I want to learn more cool tricks.I really love pen spinning^_^:pickle:

2. Whirlpool
    Date: Fri, Dec 6 2013 13:20:38

Welcome to uspb! Holy Crap you learned all those tricks in 2 Months! Well everyone is nice and cool. Man, if that is the average learn I'm behind. Have a good time here ! :)

3. Giotto
    Date: Fri, Dec 6 2013 14:03:23

Wow.. welcome to upsb bro! quite a list of tricks you got under your belt there;) very awesome for 2 months imo. Ps4eva:D!!!

4. imanewbie
    Date: Sat, Dec 7 2013 06:33:54

WOW! i live too in philippines, i learned smooth fingerpasses, twisted sonic and reverse in any 4 slots of my finga, sonic , TA harmonic , fingerless TA and reverse TA, inifnity and double infinity, twisted sonic bust, bak in any fingers but not yet perfect,neo sonic. arounds, inverse sonics, warped sonics, charge in any slots, and aerial at the thumb, in just 2 weeks!! i mean 2weeks and a day.. this is my 15th day .. i want to learn combos and tricks .. i want to learn shadow too.. i love penspinning.. i love you guys!!

5. Bax
    Date: Thu, Dec 19 2013 23:00:31

Welcome! :) Hope you are having as much fun as i am :D