UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Christmas is coming

1. totomnavi
    Date: Tue, Dec 3 2013 18:30:54

sooo christmas is coming and i need one last present, so i got to sell some stuff whitelist: in upsb +1 nothing else in gpc +4 nothing else i accept paypal you got to pay first you have to take the porto (in case of a large "order" (the right word wont come in my mind >.<) i take it over) soo lets begin pens 1. G3 metallic body 2. G2's black and blue 0.7 and 2 black g2's without grips 3. old pendolsa comssabody with caps 4. two hyperjell bodies united by a part of a comssa body (i was bored) 5. colortwin with two little caps 6. Dr. grip tip 7. a frixion body, made in the same way the hyperjell body was 8. uniball signo broad without tip 9. two white hgg's without tip and a complete black one 10. a rsvp without cap and a complete one 11. 3 bellcolors in a different green hue grips pheew i dont like grips so i cant tell you every grip, just ask if u dont know which grip it is Grpis and pens together: 12$ Mods 1. Flexible mx 8$ 2. red hgg^2-se 2$ 3. Donti pencil mod 2$ 4.green hgg^2-se 2$ 5. Selfmod based on the single sided sky mod by nachoaddict 15$ (it was one of my first mods, i love this one and it has many pens in it: gripmatic tip, signo broad cap, rsvp grip, anyball grip, signo broad grip(the red one in the cap), schneider cap (its milky cause its from the marker), hgg tip, signo tip and the body was a colorella duo) 6. fake comssa 2$ 7. clear waterfall mod 10€ (SOLD) 8. gripmatic without inlay 5$ 9. rsvp msxa blue 8$ 10. rsvp mx 3$ Porto= 3,5$ if you take everything 30$ and i take the porto i dont like to negotiate, but nearly all prices are negotiable in a few days here will be some stuff added soo just mail me if you are interested

2. totomnavi
    Date: Thu, Dec 12 2013 16:41:18

Bump