UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello

1. N‎
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 16:03:17

Hello, my name is N and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm fairly new to pencil spinning but I can get better over time. Currently the only trick I can do almost perfectly is the thumbaround normal. My goal is to learn as many tricks as I possibly can. Anyway that's pretty much it for my introduction and I hope I get to know a lot of you soon :).

2. Mizrael
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 17:19:37

Good luck.

3. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 19:08:27

N‎ wrote: Hello, my name is N and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm fairly new to pencil spinning but I can get better over time. Currently the only trick I can do almost perfectly is the thumbaround normal. My goal is to learn as many tricks as I possibly can. Anyway that's pretty much it for my introduction and I hope I get to know a lot of you soon :).
    Helloits nice to meet you ^^. Im raiz, WELCOME TO UPSB! If you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap :D! please, dont hesitate to ask anything its what im here for :D. i hope you enjoy penspinning and UPSB just as much as we do :D! and happy thanksgiving ^^!!!

4. Whirlpool
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 19:21:57

Hello welcome to the board. Keep practicing, you get tricks down quick if you practice :).

5. Ignator
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 20:20:52

Welcome, welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy it here :) Happy thanksgiving. I remember we had a very short conversation in the shoutbox today. :welcome2:

6. Panda Hugs
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 20:33:56

Welcome to UPSB! Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and a long lasting relationship with spinning. See you in the shout box. :)

7. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 20:59:59

Happy thanksgiving and welcome!

8. fang
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 21:00:58

Welcome on the board, keep that pencil spinning up. It's rare to see someone spinning with pencils only! ;)

9. Laugh
    Date: Fri, Nov 29 2013 01:18:58

@N welcome! I spin pencils mostly too if you have any questions feel free to ask but we'll see how many I can actually answer :P

10. Bax
    Date: Thu, Dec 19 2013 23:01:09

Just keep :spin: :D Welcome