UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Duty applies to merchandise on Penwish

1. Caoboy
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 11:55:22

Hi everybody! I've been pen spinning for about five months, and I think it's finally time to upgrade my BICtory. So I did a little research and I thought a metal (metallic) Comssa would be good for my level. Since I live in Canada, and Comssa pens come from Korea I was wondering if they would also charge Duty on the product. Can anybody help me out? Are there other hidden costs? thanks in advance!

2. h2o
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 00:19:00

On penwish, the total price of your order depends on the price of the mods that you would like to buy + the shipping but thats all. theirs not any hidden cost. I hpe that I help you a little bit.

3. PERSIST
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 07:26:18

Caoboy wrote: Hi everybody! I've been pen spinning for about five months, and I think it's finally time to upgrade my BICtory. So I did a little research and I thought a metal (metallic) Comssa would be good for my level. Since I live in Canada, and Comssa pens come from Korea I was wondering if they would also charge Duty on the product. Can anybody help me out? Are there other hidden costs? thanks in advance!
    Just for future reference, questions regarding Penwish can be asked in the sticky thread [B]here[/B] Also, I'm not sure what you mean by duty, but you can calculate the total price by adding all your stuff to the cart and calculating shipping (depending on location) and that should be everything. You should always keep an eye out for the grand total too.

4. Caoboy
    Date: Fri, Nov 29 2013 17:53:23

thanks guys!

5. Aldragon
    Date: Tue, Dec 10 2013 20:07:55

I really want mods but my mom said no cuz she said she doesn't approve of pen spinning :( So i guess il have 2 stay with a bictory :P and also get a waterfall mod i heard its good