UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hellozers! ^^

1. Panda Hugs
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 11:08:00

I am really awkward at these introduction thingies and what not, so sorry in advance. I am better at one on one conversations with people, where there are specific questions to answer. So if any of you have an questions for me, feel free to ask anytime. Moving on with the main meaning of this post, a bit about myself... I actually have no idea what to put. So, I am going to cheat and use my good friend Google (Cause he is a real homie) to give me some basic questions and just answer them. As a wise man once said, it isn't cheating it is using my resources. I was born on December 9th. I am an American citizen and this makes me feel American? My star sign is Sagitarius. I have one sibling. My favorite color is clear because it lets whatever is underneath shine through. I love to say random things and my most over-used saying is probably hell hath known no fury like a woman scorned. My favorite meal involves yummy food and my favorite snack food is also yummy food. Changes to my lifestyle I would like to make include my work ethic, my exercise and diet, my grades, my relationships with people, ... etc. The best time of the day to me is always because every moment counts. I want to see the world. My favorite movie of all time is Lion King. My greatest inspiration is my morals. My all-time role model is myself because I strive to be someone others can look up to. I would like to be a Veterinary Zoologist, so I can start m own domestic and exotic animal rescue reserve for abandoned and abused animals. On this reserve I would like to hire people who are unable to get jobs (Such as parolees, homeless, etc.) because I want to give everyone a second chance. Especially those who need it the most. I respect everyone because respect is something everyone should have a fair chance at having. Whether they gain more or less is entirely up to who they are as a person. So yeah, I think that concludes this post. I look forward to getting to know ya'll, and I guess I'll see ya around.

2. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 13:04:31

Panda Hugs wrote: I am really awkward at these introduction thingies and what not, so sorry in advance. I am better at one on one conversations with people, where there are specific questions to answer. So if any of you have an questions for me, feel free to ask anytime. Moving on with the main meaning of this post, a bit about myself... I actually have no idea what to put. So, I am going to cheat and use my good friend Google (Cause he is a real homie) to give me some basic questions and just answer them. As a wise man once said, it isn't cheating it is using my resources. I was born on December 9th. I am an American citizen and this makes me feel American? My star sign is Sagitarius. I have one sibling. My favorite color is clear because it lets whatever is underneath shine through. I love to say random things and my most over-used saying is probably hell hath known no fury like a woman scorned. My favorite meal involves yummy food and my favorite snack food is also yummy food. Changes to my lifestyle I would like to make include my work ethic, my exercise and diet, my grades, my relationships with people, ... etc. The best time of the day to me is always because every moment counts. I want to see the world. My favorite movie of all time is Lion King. My greatest inspiration is my morals. My all-time role model is myself because I strive to be someone others can look up to. I would like to be a Veterinary Zoologist, so I can start m own domestic and exotic animal rescue reserve for abandoned and abused animals. On this reserve I would like to hire people who are unable to get jobs (Such as parolees, homeless, etc.) because I want to give everyone a second chance. Especially those who need it the most. I respect everyone because respect is something everyone should have a fair chance at having. Whether they gain more or less is entirely up to who they are as a person. So yeah, I think that concludes this post. I look forward to getting to know ya'll, and I guess I'll see ya around.
    HEY :D! (guys this girl is a really good friend of mine ^^!). Im glad to see you joinrd UPSB while I was asleep :P Anywho, WELCOME TO UPSB! Of course you can always ask me any question at any time (its not like we talk 24/7 already XD) and just explore the board! And nice intro :D! Enjoy UPSB! @Panda Hugs

3. Quake
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 13:55:26

Welcome to the board Panda Hugs.~ Hope to see you around!

4. Giotto
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 15:15:25

Welcome to upsb:D! hope you like it here and feel free to ask me any questions. nice intro by the way:welcome:

5. fang
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 15:43:41

Welcome on the board. You are good at introductions, don't sweat about it. You should have seen mine....

6. Panda Hugs
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 16:32:42

@fang Ah, I appreciate that. As for your introduction post, I might just have to dig around the UPSB archives to see it for myself. :P

7. DioBrando
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 23:01:08

hi panda hugsxDDD!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is diobrando but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

8. Dern Goid
    Date: Tue, Nov 26 2013 23:28:02

Herro :D Welcome to UPSB. :)

fang wrote: You should have seen mine....
    Found it http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=497 XP

9. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 00:02:41

@fang Your introduction isn't that bad at all. x'3 Do you have a new deviant art you want to share? I like all forms of art and expression, so I am really curious about seeing your art and what not. :)

10. fang
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 00:21:42

DioBrando;272820]hi panda hugsxDDD!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is diobrando but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!![/QUOTE] You scare the hell out of me if you keep doing that. =.='' [QUOTE=Dern Goid;272821] Found it http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=497 XP[/QUOTE] Aaaaaargggghhhh the shame in a combination of bad English, bad sentence structure and just 1 freaking reply! I was such a child back then. It's been already 3.5 years ago. =.='' [please don't reply to that thread] [QUOTE=Panda Hugs wrote: @fang Your introduction isn't that bad at all. x'3 Do you have a new deviant art you want to share? I like all forms of art and expression, so I am really curious about seeing your art and what not. :)
    Like I said, a lot of things happened, I became older and better in English (It's my second language if you haven't realized yet) and yes, I have a new DeviantArt account. http://justfang.deviantart.com/ Mainly traditional art, I am not the type to write or photograph (and don't get me started about sculpturing). Anyway, thanks for the interest. If you have questions, feel free to PM me! ^_^

11. SiL
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 00:52:21

Welcome. You will feel quite at home here.

12. Laugh
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 02:06:56

@Panda Hugs welcome to the board! I love your name, by the way :D hugs and pandas are two of the wonders of the world :P

13. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 03:18:19

Like I said, a lot of things happened, I became older and better in English (It's my second language if you haven't realized yet) and yes, I have a new DeviantArt account. http://justfang.deviantart.com/ Mainly traditional art, I am not the type to write or photograph (and don't get me started about sculpturing). Anyway, thanks for the interest. If you have questions, feel free to PM me! ^_^
    Yeah, all things that come with getting a bit more mature. Except in my case where I seem to be loosing my vocab words. XD Congrats on being bilingual though. Just a random question, do you translate English to Dutch mentally or how do you process multiple languages? Idk if my question made any sense but yeah. BTW ... Dude.... You are really good. Especially the drawing of Yaya (Who if I am not mistaken is like the goddess of cosplay?). I loved the side boobage especially. Lol jk but for real it was a really nice drawing, and your other ones are just astalented. So is your poetry. You should really post more art and writing up there, so I have more to creep on. :P @ Thank you. ^^ I think so too. So far everyone here seems pretty cool, which is cool. ... So cool. XD

14. Enkronidus
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 03:51:08

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Do you actually spin too?

15. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 05:00:42

@Enkronidus Thank you and I am a complete and total newfag with it. XD Raiz was the one who told me what penspinning was, and that made me remember I had actually seen a kid I went to high school with do that in my Spanish class. We would all try to copy him and his trick.. which was a complete fail btw. The first time I tried to do this trick he was showing us, the mechanical pencil made a beeline for my eye. Rofl. I didn't give it much thought though until like I said, Raiz reintroduced me to it. I think it is pretty cool, and especially after watching some videos on youtube about what some people can do (Like Bonkura) I slowly became more interested an here I am now.

16. Dakrowl
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 06:30:24

Welcome. Dont be like all the other douches who quit after spinning for a month.

17. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 06:51:33

@Dakrowl Thank you and I won't. There are a lot of ideas and concepts I want to work towards. I want to do things with penspinning that haven't been done before like one of m favorite spinners, Bonkura.

18. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 06:58:38

Panda Hugs wrote: @Dakrowl Thank you and I won't. There are a lot of ideas and concepts I want to work towards. I want to do things with penspinning that haven't been done before like one of m favorite spinners, Bonkura.
    That's most likely not going to happen Tip: Try not to be on of those newfags who tell everyone that they have invented a new concept/trick. It most likely has been done before. Enjoy your stay

19. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 07:18:53

Tommy wrote: That's most likely not going to happen Tip: Try not to be on of those newfags who tell everyone that they have invented a new concept/trick. It most likely has been done before. Enjoy your stay
    i know her personally tommy, shes my best friend outside of the forum. She is different from most. She will do something new, its who she is, she excels in what she does all the time. Im sure she will come up with some nice new things after a long experience with penspinning. Have no doubts.

20. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 07:28:00

@Tommy Tip: Try not to be like one of those oldfags who think that because they have been around awhile they have seen it all. It tends to cloud creativity. Thank you. I am going to enjoy proving to you new ideas and concepts do exist. :P

21. B1A4Tang
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 09:28:13

Welcome, PandaHugs. Haha you shouldnt have joined ya know. Its like Facebook and you will always find yourself in this page like me. THERES NO WAY TO STOP THIS DESIRE.

22. Kcom2002
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 09:53:44

welcome. late welcome ftw!

23. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 10:00:04

@Kcom20027 thanks and you rlly aren't that late. XD barely been a day. But wowz so many comments on my thread. I really didn't expect much of a welcome but this gives me the tingled to. thank you and everyone else for taking the time to welcome me aboard. I really do appreciate jarred it and I'm going to make ya'll proud one day. :P

24. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 10:03:25

This board is ALOT different to Facebook

25. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 10:20:24

@Tommy I don't know about that. I think if you actually break it down, the only main difference is that UPSB is for penspinners and Facebook is for everyone. Other than that you have a lot of similarities like the fact it is a social network, has groups/clubs, chat box, friends, profile pages... Mostly the little things that add up to create the sites. One rain drop raises the sea~ #Dinatopia XD such a good movie.

26. Reason
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 12:04:11

welcome to upsb... for whatever reason... *ahem*... it seems you are quite popular with your introduction, so i thought that you deserved to be graced with my presence. about the whole comparison to facebook thing... upsb's purpose isnt that of a social media website. its more for information purposes than for socializing (though i could be wrong. i was not actually there for the conception of this board). ironically, the community is much closer than facebook's. its not as much about meeting new people than it is joining the family (while it is more like a fucked up family with occasional outcasts and assholes that no one wants to deal with). also this board allows me to talk much more openly (i think i tend to scare away raiz when im on shoutbox...) i think this board may have similarities to facebook, but thats only because of habits that people bring over from social media sites. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyway, enjoy your stay here. for a large part of the day you can find me in the shoutbox if you have ANY questions. if im not there, then hopefully someone else helpful (fang, zkhan, eriror, etc) is. search b4 u post and stay off da drug.

27. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 13:05:40

Welcome to UPSB, hope you enjoy your stay :)

28. Ignator
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 14:04:18

Welcome to UPSB, I hope you enjoy it here! ^_^ :welcome:

29. fang
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 14:37:24

You are already popular based on your introduction!

30. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 16:34:38

@fang So I have been told. XD I have no idea why exactly... But yay. Puts on the pressure to be a good spinner, which I need in order to do anything. Rofl I will procrastinate my ass off other wise. #lazymofo cx

31. Zkhan
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 20:20:49

fang wrote: You are already popular based on your introduction!
    She's popular because she's a girl. Honestly, this thread and its posts are laughable.

32. Reason
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 20:23:41

Zkhan wrote: She's popular because she's a girl. Honestly, this thread and the posts are laughable.
    i dont always post on member introductions, but when i do...

33. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 21:54:21

@Reason ... But when you do.... Duhn duhn duhn!!! XD

34. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 23:03:44

Panda Hugs wrote: If I may ask, why is it so laughable and quiet honestly should I be offended by this? Afterall you are commenting on this threa as well which makes you just as 'laughable'.
    It's really rare to have girl spinners in UPSB, especially since this forum is male dominant. It's like having girl gamers; all the boys 'come to the yard' the second there's a girl. That's why we find it hilarious.

35. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 23:13:04

@JackyMacky Ahh, I see. So... I am an endangered species. The last of my kind... -sniffles-

36. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 23:17:38

@Panda Hugs We deeply apologize if we offended you in anyway. Oh, and belated welcome. :)

37. Panda Hugs
    Date: Wed, Nov 27 2013 23:24:13

@JackyMacky Don't worry about it. I was just confused to what exactly was laughable but I get it now and do agree. Though, I really am hoping as I progress with pen spinnning that I don't get know as being good 'for a girl'. Also thank you. Your welcome isn't really debated though, considering it is only day two.

38. Reason
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 01:16:14

Panda Hugs wrote: @JackyMacky Don't worry about it. I was just confused to what exactly was laughable but I get it now and do agree. Though, I really am hoping as I progress with pen spinnning that I don't get know as being good 'for a girl'. Also thank you. Your welcome isn't really debated though, considering it is only day two.
    dont worry! in a couple days no one will remember you nor will they care of your existence... JKJK ofc. but really, we have a few girls on the board that other members dont look twice at. im sure your membership will soon be as natural as... something that happens naturally. idk. i ran out of analogies.

39. Whirlpool
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 02:01:10

This thread is so active. Hello Panda Hugs, Welcome to the board. Never said Hi. Troll: R u Aa GIrLz?

40. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 02:26:02

@Panda Hugs good job, you just revived UPSB

41. SiL
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 02:29:09

It might actually be a plan to revive UPSB. Shes probably already an existing member trying to make the community active

42. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 02:49:27

[QUOTE='[SilHoeTTe];272888']It might actually be a plan to revive UPSB. Shes probably already an existing member trying to make the community active[/QUOTE] @ dont worry she isnt, i know her personally, have been with her in real life, gotten a panda hug (there life changing btw) and everything. she never knew about psing before me so she is fresh and new

43. Laugh
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 03:19:28

@Panda Hugs I WANT A PANDA HUG :D

44. Panda Hugs
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 05:13:31

@14 Bro... Bro... You want a panda hug? You want a panda hug!? YOU WANT A PANDA HUG!? YOU CAN'T HANDLE A PANDA HUG!! #AFewGoodMe Omg I seriously need to stop with the # joke because I think I am getting addicted to it. In all seriousness though... I do not know if you can handle the panda hug. Side effects can be... life altering.

45. Mirai
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 05:15:28

Welcome to UPSB :D

46. Panda Hugs
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 05:19:36

@Mirai Thank you. You are fairly new yourself. How are you enjoying UPSB?

47. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 09:03:08

Introduction thread = 5 pages of replies I cant imagine what will happen when you put up a combo.

48. Reason
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 09:11:41

first time anyone has actually commented on my writing. thanks :)

49. Panda Hugs
    Date: Thu, Nov 28 2013 09:24:36

@Reason anytime dude. I love writing myself so I totally geek out to it. If you write anything else please feel free to let me know. ^^ I look forward to seeing what else you make.

50. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Jan 26 2014 09:29:20

ok so

51. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Jan 26 2014 09:29:53

#doublepost #6pages #YOBO

52. Panda Hugs
    Date: Sun, Jan 26 2014 09:32:32

@Raiz Roflmfao #YOBO #DioBrandoLyfe

53. M&amp;MxD*
    Date: Thu, Jan 30 2014 04:15:18

:welcome ... :D :welcome:

54. Panda Hugs
    Date: Thu, Jan 30 2014 05:12:19

@M&MxD Thank you. ^^

55. SiL
    Date: Fri, Jan 31 2014 05:57:54

OMG U HAS SAME UPSB NAME AS MY FRIEND OH MY GOD IS THERE 2 PANDAS ON UPSB OMGEE sw0g daDdy pLs h0ld mE

56. Panda Hugs
    Date: Fri, Jan 31 2014 08:15:08

@ There can, and always will, only be room for one panda.