Hai guys I am realizing that I have modding gear that i don't really want or can get my hands on for a very cheap price, much much cheaper the penwish prices, so I thought i'd trade it away. Some rules with me, I will only accept pens in exchange for my pens, I don't need money or paypal crap. So for this to work I will value the things I am trading as well as value the things i am looking for, and what you give me has to be about close (doesn't have be pefect and i will be loose with how close it has to be) to the exact amount that i am giving. So yeah.... Here is what I am offering: Rsvps of almost any kind (i.e regular rsvps, colors rsvp, sunburst) : 2 for 1$ Zebra M-301/f-301 (please specify lead type for f-301) :1 for 1.50$ Super Tips (old or new, black or white): 5 for 1$ Tul tips or tul pen (please specify what tul pen you'd like) 1: 2.50$ Jedo subs (exact replica just different brand) 1 for 1.50$ AnyBall/Profile grips (specify color please) 4 for 1$ Frixion Highlighters (specify color please) 1 for 1.50$ Clear Barrel or Tinted Barrel G2 (any color of grip) 1 for 1$ Dr Grip Cogs/ Dr Grip gel pen 1 for 3.00$ Bic Marc It (one of my favorite grips) 2 for 1$ Zebra Z-Grip 2 for 1$ (pictures to be updated) Yeah, thats the stuff I am trading, you can also ask for anything if i might have them or can get them. I am trading for: (The things i'm looking for I am pricing at...) 2 Silver Color twins 3$ 2Airfit (whole pen or pencil which would be preferred over pen) 4.50$ 2 White barrel, White Cap Emboss 4.00$ White Comssa cap (i perfer bulk) .25$ each or 2.75 for 10 caps (5.50$ for 20 caps) Signo [B]BROAD (not Dx)[/B] cap 1$ for cap (2$ if you include the entire pen) Lime Green or Dark Green (specifically those colors) of sailor grip 1$ for lime 1.50 for dark Faber Castel MP (metal tip entire pencil only) 2.50$ Kinder Chocolate (I swear if you send me kinder chocolate i will give you a discount of 25% increase in the value of the things you trade with me so you can get 25% more stuff then what i've priced)