UPSB v4

Board Comments / Tapatalk API

1. Tumpotumpta
    Date: Tue, Nov 19 2013 13:44:14

Hello everyone I just registered my account but was reading for quite a while. I tried to find the UPSB in the Tapatalk app (link, its basically a forum app for mobile devices) and I found it but it says that the API expired and you have to update it to the newest version. I would like to now if it's possible to do this. I didnt find anything by searching so I assume that it wasn't a big concern yet. I would love to browse the forum with my phone. As the site itself isn't really optimized for mobile devices it's quite unpractical to use a browser. Is there anybody else that would appreciate a mobile version of the forum (Tapatalk would be awesome, browser also ok)? Cheers!

2. Mystic
    Date: Tue, Nov 19 2013 15:27:59

It would be nice to have a mobile version with shoutbox support :p

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Nov 20 2013 22:31:25

With modern smartphones the desktop version of the site isn't an issue. I'm using a galaxy S2 from 2011 and thatstill never presents any problems when I navigate the site. Most of my posts were made on this phone.

4. Tumpotumpta
    Date: Thu, Nov 21 2013 05:59:32

eurocracy wrote: With modern smartphones the desktop version of the site isn't an issue. I'm using a galaxy S2 from 2011 and thatstill never presents any problems when I navigate the site. Most of my posts were made on this phone.
    I'm using an S2 too. Sure, the site isn't completely unbrowsable but still I would appreciate some mobile optimization. Either through an app or as an mobile version of the site.