UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey Guys

1. Whirlpool
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 14:27:14

Hey, my name is Whirlpool. I'm a nub, I have only been spinning for about 3 months. I live in America. I love to spin because it's a state of mind and can pass time.(personal opinion) I dislike when kids at my school do a trick and that you can't do then laugh at you when you fail. When I was learning the thumbaround, this kid grabed my pen said "look noob" * Drops pen trying to do thumbaround* he try's again and get it. I get my pen back, I try to do it. I fail. He laughs his ass off but they best part is about 1 month ago. He talks to me again, "let see if you can do noob". I show him everything I got, (a little nub combo). He goes " I can do that" * again grabs my pen* He does a thumbaround then holds the pen and wiggles his hand to imtame me. He throws me the pen and says " Gotten better, NOOB". Well that's my story. I don't care if someone better than me calls me noob but when a retarded calls someone better than him a noob, that's too far.

2. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 15:27:26

jeez, advice, screw them man, your better. lifes to short for people like that and your already spinning fine and they cant do a damn thing. just worry about you :) anywho, WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! and please, dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for :D! i hope you enjoy your time spinning an don upsb as much as we do :)!

3. Soren
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 00:35:32

hihi, welcome!

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 03:42:19

Anyways, welcome. :)

5. Laugh
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 03:49:55

@Whirlpool I'm a noob too, can totally sympathize :P WELCOME ABOARD :D

6. Xitra
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 07:26:01

Hi! Welcome to UPSB :)

7. SiL
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 08:00:01

Dont worry. The hospitality here is great.

8. KoZmiKSpinner13
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 08:41:51

welcome. ive had people make fun of me too (just not as bad). @JackyMacky LOL!!!!! Screw those dudes anyway. use haters to drive yourself to become better. oh and dont let that guy touch your mods ever again.....EVER.

9. Whirlpool
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 16:19:33

Wow, didn't think so many people would reply to this thread. @JackyMacky , Lolz I should. Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I hope to stay for a long time and it didn't phase me to much but I learned that kids can be assholes. Thanks everyone, I feel so special :)

10. Giotto
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 23:36:04

They're losers. don't mind them bro. Welcome to upsb and i hope you like it here as much as i do:D :welcome2:

11. LifeIsGood
    Date: Mon, Nov 18 2013 03:14:25

@Whirlpool ...That kids sounds like a dueche omfg lol. Look, the kid probably has personal issues if he needs to make fun of you when he's really not good at all lol. I don't even know why in a community like pen spinning you would look down on others, older members are moving on and new members aren't really coming in. Thankfully, my first 3 weeks of spinning haven't been bad at all, half of the kids just watch me every period and see my growth and think its cool, I hope you can get some love to man xD. And yeah, never let that guy touch your mod again, if he does take the cap off your MX and stab him. Welcome ;D

12. SiL
    Date: Mon, Nov 18 2013 07:23:14

Some suggestions: http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=14066

13. Whirlpool
    Date: Mon, Nov 18 2013 17:40:13

Good mod, I guess. I don't think the kid will be talking to me again. I don't see him around much anymore, but thanks for the support and stuff. Great mod idea lolz.