UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello!

1. McDade
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 13:51:43

Hey everyone, I'm new to UPSB but have been working on the fundamentals for a little while now. I can do Thumbaround, Thumbaround Reverse, Sonic, Sonic Reverse, Charge, Charge Reverse (palm-down only though) and Twisted Sonic. Currently I'm going to learn more stuff and check out some new mods too! I've been spinning a Bictory that I made out of two old white and black round stics. I also yoyo, and so far I definitely have to say that pen spinning is a challenge. Looking forward to getting better B)

2. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 15:20:08

McDade wrote: Hey everyone, I'm new to UPSB but have been working on the fundamentals for a little while now. I can do Thumbaround, Thumbaround Reverse, Sonic, Sonic Reverse, Charge, Charge Reverse (palm-down only though) and Twisted Sonic. Currently I'm going to learn more stuff and check out some new mods too! I've been spinning a Bictory that I made out of two old white and black round stics. I also yoyo, and so far I definitely have to say that pen spinning is a challenge. Looking forward to getting better B)
    Hello! nice progress man! and, WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! and please, dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for, i hope you enjoy your time spinning and on upsb as much as we do :D!

3. LifeIsGood
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 15:29:23

Welcome to upsb man!!! There aren't a lot of new members here, but I'll make sure to get you on the right path (I'm a beginner too, 4th week) Remember that you don't need to know many advanced tricks, only sonic variations and fundamentals to achieve good combos. Some people have pretty negetive attitudes, so make sure to take what you hear from older members with a grain of salt. If you spend enough time in the shoutbkx and the tiny chat there are great members who will take the time to help you out, trust me, I know. Have a good stay. :D

4. McDade
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 16:02:36

Thanks to both of you! I'll keep that in mind! I'm excited to start combos, so far though I really like trying to learn "hybrid" tricks.

5. KoZmiKSpinner13
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 08:50:31

welllcccooomeeee. nice fundies. i yoyo'd for a while too (til i lost my yoyo mysteriously >.> <.<) but i hope to see some videos!

6. McDade
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 17:21:55

KoZmiKSpinner13 wrote: welllcccooomeeee. nice fundies. i yoyo'd for a while too (til i lost my yoyo mysteriously >.> <.<) but i hope to see some videos!
    Thanks! I learned Shadow, Neo Sonic, and Fingerless Thumbaround yesterday too. Now I'm trying to figure out Devil's Sonic (or Demon's Sonic? The Twisted Sonic/Shadow hybrid). Hopefully you mean of my throwing haha, here's a video of me throwing one of my favorite tricks, Orange Tulips:

7. LifeIsGood
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 21:29:33

McDade wrote: Thanks! I learned Shadow, Neo Sonic, and Fingerless Thumbaround yesterday too. Now I'm trying to figure out Devil's Sonic (or Demon's Sonic? The Twisted Sonic/Shadow hybrid). Hopefully you mean of my throwing haha, here's a video of me throwing one of my favorite tricks, Orange Tulips:
    I hate shadow so much XD I kinda learned it but my damn big knuckles hit it too much.

8. Giotto
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 23:28:53

Welcome to upsb:D and feel free to ask any questions!