UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Life's Donation/Trading/Buying/Selling Thread!

1. LifeIsGood
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 05:06:51

Before I go on to what I want and what I am selling, there a couple things to note about why donations are a reasonable idea. [LIST=1] [*]One, you don't have to wait months...wait years to sell your parts. Piece by piece or by lot. [*]Second, you parts that you don't use can used happily again. [*]If your quitting, you know how fun new pens were for you, you may be tired of it, but there are people who are not. :) [/LIST] [B]Want(Anything):[/B] Kuzu G3 MinWoo Dr. Grip grips (any color) G3's Anyball grips HGG tips and Grips Signo Tips Reynolds Cap [B]Parts For Trade:[/B] Wilson 2+double capped pen clear R.S.V.P barrel w/ clear cap [SPOILER="MSXA "Sprite""][/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Dr. MX^2 "Urban""] [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Lengthened MX "White Fire""] [/SPOILER] To Sell (Coming Soon) P.S I understand I barely have anything up right now, but I'll have updates in the future ofc! :D Thanks for reading!

2. B1A4Tang
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 15:32:23

what grips do you exactly want? i have lots of g3's.

3. Zen
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 15:50:00

What color of RSVPS do you have? Do you have clear pink? Regards Zen

4. LifeIsGood
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 16:49:09

Zen wrote: What color of RSVPS do you have? Do you have clear pink? Regards Zen
    No I don't have clear color R.S.V.P's sorry, I might be getting some from my local store. Right now I have these caps: [SPOILER="This Picture is VERY big..Edit: It got resized xD"][/SPOILER] I also have the new R.S.V.P mods I made up for trade, check the OP.

5. LifeIsGood
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 16:57:33

B1A4Tang wrote: what grips do you exactly want? i have lots of g3's.
    Dr. Grip Grips Anyball Grips HGG Grips *I also updated the OP for specifics