UPSB v4

Member Introductions / hello

1. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 12 2013 08:14:58

hello, my name is AoD1, some know me as angel of death, or angel of death1, some know me as armored saint, iv been here since ucpsb, up until now and like iv been lurking for the past two months and holy shit were did everyone go, i was only gone for a little over a yr and like fuck man its like a ghost town, here seriously i dont see anyone that i remember at all, like wtf happened in the yr i was gone can someone answer or tell me?

2. fang
    Date: Tue, Nov 12 2013 08:32:42

You are a member as long as I can remember, but you still manage to post at the wrong sub-forum. =.=''

3. Kcom2002
    Date: Tue, Nov 12 2013 09:12:15

If it's a "ghost town", why don't you actually do something rather than bitching and wining about it. What happened while you were gone is that people actually gained lives and moved on. You expect people to hang around the internet all day. And the rate that you're online, if there were 9,578 Aod1's, UPSB would still be a "ghost town", so I wouldn't be talking if I were you. So stop whining about the same thing and do something useful. I look forward to your idiotic reply.

4. Tommy
    Date: Tue, Nov 12 2013 10:56:40

Kcom2002 wrote: If it's a "ghost town", why don't you actually do something rather than bitching and wining about it. What happened while you were gone is that people actually gained lives and moved on. You expect people to hang around the internet all day. And the rate that you're online, if there were 9,578 Aod1's, UPSB would still be a "ghost town", so I wouldn't be talking if I were you. So stop whining about the same thing and do something useful. I look forward to your idiotic reply.
    :facepalm: Honestly, he makes the board interesting, some of the things he say are quiet humourous. As for you... are you saying yourself you don't have a life? Gj, theres not a whole lot people can do to make the board more active and as for you, well, I'm glad that there is only one of you, if there were multiple the board would be more than dead now. You aren't exactly the most favorite member, nor are you the most helpful and as for your level of spinning, well I remember the first time I came on TC the stuff you said, honestly grow up. What have you done to make the board a better place? You are no better than him. As for "I look forward to your idiotic reply." That's quiet hypocritical. Your replies are quiet idiotic as well. You are no better than him. He really isn't complaining, more looking for a reason of the cause.

5. Kcom2002
    Date: Tue, Nov 12 2013 11:48:02

Tommy wrote: :facepalm: Honestly, he makes the board interesting, some of the things he say are quiet humourous. As for you... are you saying yourself you don't have a life? Gj, theres not a whole lot people can do to make the board more active and as for you, well, I'm glad that there is only one of you, if there were multiple the board would be more than dead now. You aren't exactly the most favorite member, nor are you the most helpful and as for your level of spinning, well I remember the first time I came on TC the stuff you said, honestly grow up. What have you done to make the board a better place? You are no better than him. As for "I look forward to your idiotic reply." That's quiet hypocritical. Your replies are quiet idiotic as well. You are no better than him. He really isn't complaining, more looking for a reason of the cause.
    I'm sorry moderator I didn't mean to offend you, besides, who are you to judge my opinion on a person. We all have different opinions. There is no right opinion nor is there a wrong opinion. So I don't see why an earth you would criticize my opinion.

6. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 12 2013 21:26:51

Your opinion is wrong I'm not bitching or complaining I'm asking a god damn fucking question, stupid mother fuckers these days

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Nov 12 2013 21:39:55

AoD1 wrote: Your opinion is wrong I'm not bitching or complaining I'm asking a god damn fucking question, stupid mother fuckers these days
    It's dead because nobody fucking posts and there is nobody left in the countries to show other people how to do it anymore. Nearly one in twenty posts are made by me , for chrissakes.

8. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Nov 13 2013 02:00:56

I think everyone just grew up and got on with their lives. The younger generation doesn't care about PS.

9. LifeIsGood
    Date: Wed, Nov 13 2013 02:42:26

AoD1;272300]Your opinion is wrong I'm not bitching or complaining I'm asking a god damn fucking question, stupid mother fuckers these days[/QUOTE] I love explicit forums lol^ I mean look, I don't see how saying that its a ghost town is something worth getting peoples's tities in a twist for. I know the way he asked his question may seem bitchy, but automatically coming to conclusion and saying that you shouldn't bitch about it could turn a regular question into a fight that never needed to happen. [QUOTE=Tommy wrote: :facepalm: Honestly, he makes the board interesting, some of the things he say are quiet humourous. As for you... are you saying yourself you don't have a life? Gj, theres not a whole lot people can do to make the board more active and as for you, well, I'm glad that there is only one of you, if there were multiple the board would be more than dead now. You aren't exactly the most favorite member, nor are you the most helpful and as for your level of spinning, well I remember the first time I came on TC the stuff you said, honestly grow up. What have you done to make the board a better place? You are no better than him. As for "I look forward to your idiotic reply." That's quiet hypocritical. Your replies are quiet idiotic as well. You are no better than him. He really isn't complaining, more looking for a reason of the cause.
    I agree, on a similar point mods shouldn't have the "Be like me or get the fuck out" mentality, as they hold higher jobs in this community wether it is a "ghost town" or not.