UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / [SilHoeTTe] Namae Comssa

1. SiL
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 05:51:05

=========================== Stats: =========================== Namae comssa COG: COP Length: 20.5cm Weight: between metallic comssa and Pixels comssa Style: Double capped Writing-Mechanism: Non-Retractable Ink-Type: N/A Estimated-Cost: USD $12-14 =========================== Materials List: =========================== [SPOILER="Materials"][/SPOILER] 1x Namae pen 2x Comssa caps 4x Signo Tips 2x Penzgear rings 2x Doctor grip grips =========================== Tutorial: =========================== [SPOILER="Tutorial"] Cut doctor grip into 24mm sections. Use non-lip area Remove ink tube from namae pen and tape the front Push one signo tip into each comssa cap Push doctor grip in, followed by the signo tip And you are done! [/SPOILER] I really like this mod cos its weight:length coordination is very good. Use of penzgear rings as weights was inspired by Pixels Comssa. =========================== Q/A: ===========================

2. ChowCow
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 07:32:16

i dont think this really needs a page on the tutorials

3. frozenpopsicles
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 07:38:43

Between metal comssa and pixels comssa is a large gap. Maybe narrow it down more ("waterfall

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 07:57:42

Who asked for this tut?

5. T-BANG-T9
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 19:45:22

NC MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Zen
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 20:03:30

Really no need for a tutorial, as no one asked for it and it is just a comssa variation that is very simple. Regards Zen

7. frozenpopsicles
    Date: Mon, Nov 11 2013 01:53:21

Nachoaddict said anyone has the right to make a tutorial even if no one requested it. I admit though it's not a very hard mod to figure out...

8. Tommy
    Date: Mon, Nov 11 2013 07:48:17

Well I believe that chowcows and zens posts are quite hypocritical But yes. It basically a pixels comssa caps re arranged with a. Namae body But yes, I believe that this mod could easily be improved

9. SiL
    Date: Mon, Nov 11 2013 10:09:36

Tommy wrote: Well I believe that chowcows and zens posts are quite hypocritical But yes. It basically a pixels comssa caps re arranged with a. Namae body But yes, I believe that this mod could easily be improved
    @Tommy if possible, do you have any suggestions on how to improve it? I would really appreciate it, im a beginner afterall

10. Zen
    Date: Mon, Nov 11 2013 15:42:39

Tommy wrote: Well I believe that chowcows and zens posts are quite hypocritical But yes. It basically a pixels comssa caps re arranged with a. Namae body But yes, I believe that this mod could easily be improved
    May I ask how it is hypocritical? I have not yet made a tutorial on any mods. I am just going by the guidelines iMatt made. It is recommended that you first post your mod in the SOYP thread. Sigh. Regards Zen

11. Tommy
    Date: Mon, Nov 11 2013 18:46:33

[QUOTE='[SilHoeTTe];272233']@Tommy if possible, do you have any suggestions on how to improve it? I would really appreciate it, im a beginner afterall[/QUOTE] Well what I would do is: As you can see where the penzgear ring there is a large bump, it's not flush with the rest of the grip What I would have done is put on a whole g2 or coloured supergrip grip on the cap, the end of the grip should come to the end of the signo Than insert the penzgear rings The bump would be alt less large Than you can add your dr grip etc, The possibilities are endless There's just a simple way to stop that Or you could invert the signo tips in the cap and put penzgear there Good luck man! but its all up to you brother

12. ChowCow
    Date: Tue, Nov 12 2013 15:24:12

hai tommy

13. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Nov 13 2013 07:58:00

I thought namae barrels for comssa barrels were obsolete once we got white comssa barrels.

14. frozenpopsicles
    Date: Wed, Nov 13 2013 10:07:59

eurocracy wrote: I thought namae barrels for comssa barrels were obsolete once we got white comssa barrels.
    Yeah, the namae barrels don't feel any different from the comssas either. Not sure about length though. I think they are the same as well?

15. SiL
    Date: Wed, Nov 13 2013 12:00:51

A double capped comssa is about 1.5cm longer than a double capped comssa namae @frozenpopsicles

16. B1A4Tang
    Date: Fri, Mar 7 2014 10:36:07

loooookksss niceeeee. yup, im kind. nah just kiddin it looks fine