UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Why youtube....

1. Tigres
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 03:43:03

so yea, i cant upload any videos in youtube for some reason. I have the right video format. No internet problems or any bullshit that anyone says. Help?

2. Enkronidus
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 10:08:00

There is also this video that might randomly show up in your viewing history no matter if you viewed it or not ._.; [video=youtube;wXyj68ckg7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXyj68ckg7Y[/video] New YT is horrible. Not to mention the comment section where spam bots can very easily go up to top comments and YT forces you to link your account to GG+ to comment Totally a fail attempt to bind Google+ to Youtube, I'd say. =/ You can file a complaint to Google. They have a site for that, I think. @Xienix showed it on SB some days ago.

3. Xienix
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 11:54:25

Enkronidus wrote: New YT is horrible. Not to mention the comment section where spam bots can very easily go up to top comments and YT forces you to link your account to GG+ to comment Totally a fail attempt to bind Google+ to Youtube, I'd say. =/ You can file a complaint to Google. They have a site for that, I think. @Xienix showed it on SB some days ago.
    this site? http://www.change.org/petitions/youtube-and-google-bring-back-the-old-comment-system-and-stop-forcing-google-on-those-that-don-t-want-it go and spread the word folks :)

4. neXus
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 13:25:19

Petitions don't do anything. Adapt to the change because Google is going to keep this regardless of how much users whine.

5. Xienix
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 19:20:16

neXus wrote: Petitions don't do anything.
    well...they do actually work there was a online youtube downloading site that was shut down by google but with a petition they were able to bring it back

6. Soren
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 20:00:33

Everyone complains when youtube changes their layout. But after a couple of weeks when this change has been instilled into us, it becomes normalised and familiar to which point we are able to deal with it and forget about the past layout.

7. Reason
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 20:18:32

why not AT LEAST offer the option to view it as the old commenting style? while your at it, offer the option to not use one channel layout and give me back my old format instead of fucking me in the ass with the facade that i have a choice... yeah im a little pissed.

8. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 20:56:16

Supergirl wrote: Everyone complains when youtube changes their layout. But after a couple of weeks when this change has been instilled into us, it becomes normalised and familiar to which point we are able to deal with it and forget about the past layout.
    It's not only about the layout though, it's also about forcing us to use a Google+ account for actually commenting.

9. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 21:24:35

Peoples comments and opinions don't matter why do you even care

10. Timbo
    Date: Tue, Nov 12 2013 13:06:21

Yeah I don't understand all the fuss. It's fine to say you don't like it but petitions and shit are stupid. Google is a company and it's their product they can do what they want. The level of entitlement of people demanding that they "FIX IT NOW" is actually ridiculous. It's just whining because people aren't getting what they want 100% of the time. Seems like a very good business decision. Youtube comments don't drive any revenue at all, nobody goes to a video just to see the comments. The people that feel passionate about commenting will get G+ accounts which actually does drive revenue for them through ads and making their quarterly reports look good.