UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Me Attempting To Do A Combo Longer Than 5 Seconds!

1. LifeIsGood
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 03:02:08

[video=youtube;bygpsFYNaM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bygpsFYNaM8[/video] This shows that I obviously need to work on linkages more than individual tricks, well except fingerpass sweet lawd I hate that lol. (Not saying that I mastered any of the others) I know its short, but I just wanted to post a video of my progress, as it is almost my third week of pen spinning! Though this is pretty sketchy, I'm actually proud of my progress at almost my third week, I've only been using these mods since Friday too, I used a RSVP MX and a BICTORY prior to yesterday. I just wanted to have a video up for people to reference, sort of a land mark to the community and for myself I guess. [B][SIZE="5"]PENS USED:[/SIZE][/B] Waterfall Mod Comssa Metallic W/ Airfit Grips

2. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 03:17:17

ermm, video is private...

3. LifeIsGood
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 03:22:59

Dern Goid wrote: ermm, video is private...
    Fixed it, sorry man lol.

4. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 03:25:33

@LifeIsGood how long have you been spinning for?

5. LifeIsGood
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 03:27:19

Dern Goid wrote: @LifeIsGood how long have you been spinning for?
    Ah, I said it in the post, but almost 3 weeks.

6. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, Nov 10 2013 03:32:12

@LifeIsGood oh sorry :P

7. Dakrowl
    Date: Mon, Nov 11 2013 12:52:07

Pro af

8. Walkaz
    Date: Mon, Nov 11 2013 15:20:46

Prodigy

9. M&MxD*
    Date: Thu, Nov 14 2013 12:59:47

just keep practicing men ....haha just focus first on the fundamental tricks ...don't be excite to do those advance tricks ...

10. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Nov 15 2013 02:34:09

you're getting the idea, its honestly not that bad for 3 weeks, if you keep at it you'll be filming legitimate combos soon. One exercise I would recommend is to take a series of tricks/links you know and write a combo using them, then try to spin it. Keep it short, and be careful not to make it too hard. By having just one combo written out to focus on you will build a foundation for free styles later on. Be careful not to add too many advanced tricks you else you will never be able to spin it, consistency is one of the most important aspects in spinning. Keep on spinning :)

11. LifeIsGood
    Date: Fri, Nov 15 2013 23:46:19

(PS)AJniNwaHeMA wrote: just keep practicing men ....haha just focus first on the fundamental tricks ...don't be excite to do those advance tricks ...
    Yeah, I think I'm done building tricks for now, just gonna try to master the ones I've learned, which is like 20 tricks so I'm good xD.

12. LifeIsGood
    Date: Fri, Nov 15 2013 23:47:43

Awesome wrote: you're getting the idea, its honestly not that bad for 3 weeks, if you keep at it you'll be filming legitimate combos soon. One exercise I would recommend is to take a series of tricks/links you know and write a combo using them, then try to spin it. Keep it short, and be careful not to make it too hard. By having just one combo written out to focus on you will build a foundation for free styles later on. Be careful not to add too many advanced tricks you else you will never be able to spin it, consistency is one of the most important aspects in spinning. Keep on spinning :)
    Thanks so much! I agree, right now I'm learning K4LC combo and other simple combos that don't involve much hybrids or more advanced tricks, I understand now that combos can look great with just fundamental tricks, if you master them ofc.

13. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 00:24:36

Since this thread is getting lots of positive attention, I wont move it, but next time please consider posting in "show off your combos" instead. Thanks.

14. LifeIsGood
    Date: Sat, Nov 16 2013 03:40:38

Zkhan wrote: Since this thread is getting lots of positive attention, I wont move it, but next time please consider posting in "show off your combos" instead. Thanks.
    Thanks for the mercy man, won't happen again.