UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi Guys

1. AnAsianBrony
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 03:33:09

How are you? Call me whatever you like. I think my user name should give you some pretty basic details about myself, so we'll just go from there... I've been "spinning" (dropping?) just for a few weeks now and came across this site, so I figured I'd check it out, and here I am. ^^ I figure that I'll be sticking around here for some time, seeing as how high school is basically pen spinning heaven, and I've still got some years to go. xD I look forward to meeting you. ^^ And a big hello from Canada, seeing as how I haven't seen many with that flag around. ;P

2. SiL
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 04:08:07

Hello ther. Im kinda new too so we can learn from each other. If asian too. Loh ye moh ye #Asian4Life

3. DioBrando
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 08:42:28

welcome cool name swag

4. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 13:01:11

AnAsianBrony wrote: How are you? Call me whatever you like. I think my user name should give you some pretty basic details about myself, so we'll just go from there... I've been "spinning" (dropping?) just for a few weeks now and came across this site, so I figured I'd check it out, and here I am. ^^ I figure that I'll be sticking around here for some time, seeing as how high school is basically pen spinning heaven, and I've still got some years to go. xD I look forward to meeting you. ^^ And a big hello from Canada, seeing as how I haven't seen many with that flag around. ;P
    yo! im raiz and WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! dont hesitate to ask anything ts what im here for. i hope you enjoy your time on UPSB and spinning!

5. fang
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 13:07:09

Welcome on UPSB, enjoy your stay here!

Raiz wrote: yo! im raiz and WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! dont hesitate to ask anything ts what im here for. i hope you enjoy your time on UPSB and spinning!
    I was waiting for you to use that again! ;)

6. Giotto
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 13:21:51

Welcome to upsb:welcome: enjoy your stay.

7. Eshor
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 17:21:40

Welcome on UPSB ! Do you like My Little Pony ?

8. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 18:56:49

@AnAsianBrony Welcome.

9. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 19:50:12

Since when was Jacky a brony O_o

10. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 21:13:20

fang wrote: Welcome on UPSB, enjoy your stay here! I was waiting for you to use that again! ;)
    yeah i know ive been a bit inactive lately expect it more ;) lmaoooooo