UPSB v4

The Vault / Torrent Sites

1. Soren
    Date: Thu, Oct 31 2013 23:28:14

Recently the UK has blocked even more torrent sites to the point that I can't find any good ones that actually work anymore. I used to use kat.ph, but that got blocked and moved onto extratorrent, but found out it got blocked today amongst other sites. Now I have no site to go to, to look for what I want. I generally get tv shows when they are released, and now I'm pissed that I won't be able to find any. So can anyone let me know some working torrent sites in the UK, or any working proxies to kat.ph or extratorrent? (I've tried some proxies before, but they were also blocked)

2. Yamaguchi
    Date: Fri, Nov 1 2013 01:58:37

isohunt

3. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Nov 1 2013 03:34:20

I usually use torrenthound Your piratebay is blocked, right? If not then it's like a number one choice.

4. Tommy
    Date: Fri, Nov 1 2013 06:29:37

Eztv.it Extratorrent.com

5. Yamaguchi
    Date: Fri, Nov 1 2013 07:31:46

yify torrents

6. Xienix
    Date: Fri, Nov 1 2013 13:16:59

http://pirateproxy.net/ .....

7. fang
    Date: Fri, Nov 1 2013 13:50:01

Step 1: Search the piratebay torrent on BING (NOT GOOGLE) Copy that URL Step 2: Go to Translate.google.com Step 3: Set the language on Spanish Step 4: Put in the URL Step 5: Download Hope this works.

Xienix wrote: http://pirateproxy.net/ .....
    :facepalm:

8. Soren
    Date: Fri, Nov 1 2013 17:23:16

Yamaguchi;271704]yify torrents[/QUOTE] I use this to get my movies, but that's all it does, doesn't have tv shows. But thanks anyways. [QUOTE=Tommy;271698]Eztv.it Extratorrent.com[/QUOTE] Don't know why you're suggesting extratorrent when I already mentioned it's blocked in the first post, and eztv is blocked too. But thanks anyways. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;271689]I usually use torrenthound Your piratebay is blocked, right? If not then it's like a number one choice.[/QUOTE] Both blocked, but thanks anyways. [QUOTE=Yamaguchi wrote: isohunt
    Blocked but thanks anyways.