UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Waddup Its Life!

1. LifeIsGood
    Date: Wed, Oct 30 2013 03:16:48

I've started to get into pen spinning a week ago, mainly through KTrinh93's videos. I am a graphic designer and a musician. Pen spinning started out as something to do in class, but I soon started to practice at home a lot. I learned how to do the charge when I was 11 years old, but I didn't know about pen spinning at all. Honestly, I just want to learn here, but I am willing to help out the community. I've been a part of many forums before, and I'm not sure if I had the time I had back then to be very active, though if the community is welcoming, I'll definitely check in each day and be a part of it. I really hope I can elevate my level, a few things about my current set up and tricks. Pen: [B]A Staples Comfort Stick Mod (Simelar to a Bictory)[/B]

Spoiler
    Weight: 11.8 Grams Length: 19.7 cm (Great for my hand) Constructed with Bic Caps modified to fit more grips on the outside for better momentum, but its still light. Current Tricks (Confident-ish): Thumb Around Sonic Twisted Sonic Around Charge (Not Confident): Thumb Around Reverse Charge Reverse Finger Pass Around Reverse Sonic Reverse Thanks for all the future help!

2. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Oct 30 2013 03:40:37

:welcome: A good way to be more active in the community is to post videos and to do battles, its good motivation to get better and getting good videos without errors will clean up your spinning a lot.

3. snoopy1218
    Date: Wed, Oct 30 2013 04:04:58

hey bro, I also learned how to do charge when I was 11 haha. im 16 in two months, and am in high school, so needless to say, I cant list out all the tricks I know at this point lol. good luck with your journey through pen spinning, I guess. (wow that is cheesy) anyways enjoy your stay haha

4. Gash
    Date: Wed, Oct 30 2013 07:33:25

Welcome!

5. DioBrando
    Date: Wed, Oct 30 2013 08:02:45

welcome teach me how 2 design i will teach u how 2 pene spin

6. Giotto
    Date: Wed, Oct 30 2013 13:44:33

Welcome to upsb:D enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask any question.

7. LifeIsGood
    Date: Wed, Oct 30 2013 23:19:18

I just found out that my pen should be about 1 inch longer than my hand...ooops. My hands are 19.5 cm long and my pen is just about that, when I order my mod parts I'll make sure to account for that! Thanks everyone.

8. Soren
    Date: Thu, Oct 31 2013 00:55:49

I was going to make a joke about your name being Life but I couldn't think of a good one, so welcome to UPSB. Hope this forum can help you achieve a higher skill level of pen spinning.