UPSB v4

Board Comments / Wrong login?

1. SallyTheSeabird
    Date: Tue, Oct 29 2013 06:38:32

Hello to all of you, I would just like to know if this may be a problem with website because when I came in the UPSB website, I wasn't logged in to my profile (I always keep my profile logged in because I'm lazy) for some reason, instead I was logged on to a fellow PSer named frozenpopsicles or something like that. I know this is real because I even clicked on the profile (Hey, don't look at me like that, I did not do anything to his profile I was just seeing if it was real) and it showed his profile things. After doing the test I logged out and went to my profile. Again, I just want to know and would appreciate answers if there is something wrong with the website, I have no actions towards hacking anyone and I never will have.

2. Dern Goid
    Date: Tue, Oct 29 2013 12:44:42

Oh wow, wierd. I don't belive its the website, it was probably just a wierd bug. The server was probably derping out :P I think it was just a rare occurence, 1 in a million xP so it shoudn't be something grave, although if this occurs again, it might be something to take note of. [COLOR="blue"]-Dern Goid[/COLOR]

3. Nick
    Date: Wed, Oct 30 2013 00:48:34

called a glitch, happens sometimes