UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Reason DC Mod

1. Reason
    Date: Tue, Oct 22 2013 00:28:35

Hey everyone. I have been using my personal mod a lot recently and i thought i would put out a tutorial for if anyone was interested in what i have been using. =========================== Stats: =========================== Reason DC COG: COP Length: 22 cm Weight: VGG mod > Reason DC > Buster cyl Style: double sided Writing-Mechanism: N/A Ink-Type: N/A Estimated-Cost: ~$15 =========================== Materials List: =========================== (2) Crayola super tip (body) (2) Tornado (grip) (4) Signo (tips) (1) Signo (grip) =========================== Tutorial: ===========================

Spoiler[video=youtube;6E1uxegGYjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E1uxegGYjA&feature=youtu.be[/video]
    =========================== Q/A: =========================== Q: so can i change the length/weight of this mod? A: yes. you can change the length of the barrel cut and you can use different tips for different weight. Q: do i have to use signo broads or dx grips? A: either one works. in fact, you can use any grip that holds the signos together and keeps them in the tornado grips. Q: do i need to use old or new super tips? A: i believe either will work. as for the body, if you have more questions, just refer to the ivan mod tutorial.

2. Yamaguchi
    Date: Tue, Oct 22 2013 01:11:50

nigamod

3. JackyMacky
    Date: Tue, Oct 22 2013 02:57:56

This mod has a similar concept to my ShortRound DC. Looks nice. :)

4. DioBrando
    Date: Tue, Oct 22 2013 05:07:30

SEXY

5. Ic3y
    Date: Wed, Oct 23 2013 09:33:05

Nice mod. @Reason if you un-invert the tips to make it visible, will it affect the weight of the mod?

6. sopi
    Date: Wed, Oct 23 2013 10:35:34

Ic3y wrote: Nice mod. @Reason if you un-invert the tips to make it visible, will it affect the weight of the mod?
    no, seems like you never had math or physics at school.

7. Ic3y
    Date: Wed, Oct 23 2013 13:06:02

sopi;271266]no, seems like you never had math or physics at school.[/QUOTE] ??? Where did you come from? It seems you need to find somewhere else where you belong. I never even addressed you, because you see I mentioned REASON, not sopi (who would anyway) so could you politely fuck off, if you have nothing good to say. [QUOTE=sopi wrote: no, seems like you never had math or physics at school.
    And keep on talking sopi, because I have a lot more to say to you.

8. Reason
    Date: Wed, Oct 23 2013 14:12:06

sopi wrote: no, seems like you never had math or physics at school.
    And keep on talking sopi, because I have a lot more to say to you.
    bby pls don do dis... seriously, dont do that. and ic3y, no it will not change the weight of the mod. it may slightly change how the weight distribution feels, but only slightly... you probably wouldnt notice. either way, inverted tips are the way to go. look at all those jebsters and their sexy OG mods. you know what would happen if menowa did what he do on his mod with a kt? he would probably get the stigmata.

9. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Oct 23 2013 15:35:27

sopi wrote: no, seems like you never had math or physics at school.
    Actually it will change the weighting slightly, you muppet. If you notice on a signo tip, it is split into a solid metal segment weighing about 1.1g at the front and a smaller ring weighing 0.4g approx at the back. If you check my EMH mod you will notice the small ring segment I cut off. There are claims by SuperVValrus that inverting the tips makes the weight extend more to the ends of the tips and add more momentum, not true, because while it appears on the outside the tip has more mass at the base, it has less. If the tips are facing outwards (uninverted), it will shift the weight towards the ends a little more and conserve angular momentum better (mods will spin for longer the more of the mass is focused on the outer most points) @Ic3y With regards to the menowa mod etc, as it uses heavier tips that lack this thin ring, the weighting change between inverted and not inverted will not be as much.

10. ChowCow
    Date: Sat, Oct 26 2013 01:35:49

awesome mod! i tried it out with my grips that i had on my flying panda and it spins well...of course i still like my mod better but still a nice mod. i'll probably order one in my next order to keep as its own mod not sacrafice my flying panda to spin it. and btw it's nice to have 15 signo tips lying around. good for making mods and trying them