UPSB v4

Off-topic / Paypal payment problems

1. Tommy
    Date: Mon, Oct 21 2013 07:54:07

Hello everyone. I've recently had the problem of sending a payment It seems as if i cannot send any payments more than $20 it says We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now - I have not links my bank accounts with the paypal account but apparently that doesn't make a difference If anyone could help that would be amazing @PenwisH I've tried going onto forums, googling it, asking on sb, tc but no one seems to have a clue :/ I am aware there are similar threads however they are not up to date

2. DioBrando
    Date: Mon, Oct 21 2013 08:00:09

u R buying 2 many penes so it wents u 2 stop ND think

3. Yamaguchi
    Date: Mon, Oct 21 2013 08:43:07

because you're gettin fat agen

4. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Oct 21 2013 08:54:13

you need to link a card or a bank to it.... or you will not beable to send it out, also you need to verify the account as well, by putting your ssn on the account verifying its you, honestly your better off buying a prepaid card and making dummy paypals to buy shit instead of your actual own, idk, i prefered LR over paypal because i used to deal shit online and there would be no charge back but try that shit but honestly its a breach and a pain in the ass, i hate paypal, youd honestly be better off doing what i said...

5. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Oct 21 2013 08:55:58

btw LR doesnt exist anymore, because it got seized by the fbi sooo dont even bother with them.... i would know, i lost 800 dollars because of the fucking fbi and im not getting my money back....