UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi!

1. SallyTheSeabird
    Date: Sat, Oct 19 2013 10:49:21

Hello, I am an 11 year old turning 12 Filipino pen spinner. I have pen spinning for about a month and a half or more using a Zhigao but currently trying to find parts to make a spin pen (pen parts are really rare here -_-). My hobbies include swimming, playing badminton, animating a bit (haven't really done it in a while though) and a bit of reading. So far I have learned all the fundamentals, some of them inverse and reverse, all the baks except the ring bak (so hard >.<), thumb around normal,rev,harmonic,FL and FL rev, thumbspin, some hybrids like demons and devils tricks, most of the arounds, double charge, lots of sonics including the flush sonic which is my favorite move because it took me a long time to master it, figure 8 and infinities up to triple, triangle pass, palmspin, sidespin, swivel, neobak, wipers, thumbaround to air, and what im currently working on which is thumbaround to air to any finger spread. Also working on some links and combos.

2. JoloPSPH
    Date: Sat, Oct 19 2013 13:09:07

where do you live man :) also welcome to you sally

3. SallyTheSeabird
    Date: Sat, Oct 19 2013 15:42:56

i live in the philippines, sry forgot to put that in the info

4. Alex
    Date: Sat, Oct 19 2013 17:05:08

sup welcome to upsb. i must warn you though once you join you are a guaranteed virgin forever

5. snoopy1218
    Date: Sun, Oct 20 2013 16:53:25

dang bro when I was 11 all I could do was thumb around haha. I hope you enjoy your stay here c: