UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Sup People

1. Lehcs
    Date: Fri, Oct 18 2013 23:07:54

So i finally got around to making an account here after a couple years of just using the wiki. I've been spinning since 2009, however I only knew the thumbaround for the first year :( There is no one is my school that pen spins, so I get unmotivated to practice any new tricks. Hopefully being on this forum will change that and help me get better. Mods: A Waterfall Comssa Mod (worst day of my life when i realized i lost it), RSVP MX (which i HATE, and then lost), and my current BICtory. I know its probably sad that I am still using a BICtory after like 4 years of Pen Spinning lol. If anyone could give me any advice on which tricks to learn or just any advice in general on pen spinning that would be great :D Tricks I know; All the fundamentals and their reverses/inverses, Shadow and Reverse, Twisted Sonic Double Bust (can't do triple bust), Bak and Bakfall, Thumbaround variants, Swivel, And there are probably a couple more i cant think of, I'll add some if i can think of it.

2. fang
    Date: Fri, Oct 18 2013 23:09:46

Welcome on the board!~

3. Zen
    Date: Fri, Oct 18 2013 23:43:18

Welcome I suggest you learn the spins. Sidespin, Palmspin......... Also Twisted Cobra Bite. Thumbaround to air, if you don't know it already to bust. Again welcome, and if you need an mx, pm me up Regards Zen

4. Lehcs
    Date: Fri, Oct 18 2013 23:59:20

I know palmspin and sidespin, but I'm not consistent with it enough to put it in any combos, I'll practice it next then. And I do know how to do thumbaround to air I'm just not good at connecting it with anything like a spread :/ Thanks for the reply tho.

5. tengurocks
    Date: Sat, Oct 19 2013 00:54:26

Welcome!