UPSB v4

Manipulative Arts / New manipulation: Sausage Manip?

1. Timbo
    Date: Tue, Oct 15 2013 13:31:25

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this but when I'm cooking snaggers on the pan and like the sausages just won't sit still I have to do some magic with the tongs to get them to sit right. I'm not really sure if you'd call this a manipulation but I feel like there is something here. One 'trick' that I have invented is where you're trying to roll the sausage onto the uncooked side and it rolls too far. Instead of stopping it and rolling it back (probably only to have it roll away again) you just keep rolling it until it comes around to the uncooked side again. I don't really do a lot of BBQ cooking so I'm not sure if this is just a pan cooked sausages thing. It could also be that my pan is pretty cheap and so it's not completely flat. Feel free to discuss legitimacy as a manip, oil types, pan types, tongs types and what brand of sausages you feel are best/worst to manipulate. Plenty of new tricks to be invented too!

2. King
    Date: Tue, Oct 15 2013 22:19:56

All of my what.

3. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Oct 16 2013 00:33:02

I thought it was gonna be another kinda sasuage... In wihch case I know tricks like the helicopter, the thrust, and ejaculation!

4. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Oct 16 2013 02:13:45

im sorry what did you post?? lmao jkjk. hey, its creative, who is anybody to judge you :). alright, keep it up, some time record some vids for us!

5. DioBrando
    Date: Wed, Oct 16 2013 03:28:41

call it the meatspin

6. [TGN]
    Date: Wed, Oct 16 2013 09:15:32

this is tough to swallow