UPSB v4

Member Introductions / New Member

1. Moefv
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 01:34:07

Hello! I am new to pen spinning. My friend does pen spinning and it sparked interest in me and I decided to look it up to see how I could get involved in it. Could someone help me get started? Thank you for your help! God Bless - Moefv

2. Dern Goid
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 01:44:27

Hello! Welcome to UPSB. Feel free to ask any questions :) , I like to help people :D. :welcome2: Anyways, see you around !! [COLOR="blue"]-Dern Goid[/COLOR]

3. Zen
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 02:10:14

Moefv wrote: Hello! I am new to pen spinning. My friend does pen spinning and it sparked interest in me and I decided to look it up to see how I could get involved in it. Could someone help me get started? Thank you for your help! God Bless - Moefv
    Hello welcome to UPSB. I am sure you got a pm from Zombo giving a bunch of info. Read that it will really help. To sppprt I suggest looking at KTrinh93's Youtube Channel. Then pick up a pen and learn some tricks. Thumbaround, Sonic,Charge. Then go at your own pace. But more importantly have fun. Pen Spinning is not work. Learn tricks, impress your audience and make friends. And if you have any questions, just ask, someone answers(usually) :) And if a answer is helpful don't forget to click that green plus sign. :) Good Luck and Happy Spinning. Regards Zen If you need a mod to spin I can make a pen mod for you Pm me ;)

4. Moefv
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 02:11:43

What should I do to get started? I am very excited! God Bless - Moefv

5. Reason
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 03:12:51

Moefv wrote: What should I do to get started? I am very excited! God Bless - Moefv
    welcome :D well... you should start by finding something to spin. an un-sharpened pencil will work. you can also look up the tutorial for pen mods such as the Bictory mod or the RSVP MX. you can even design your own pen mod! once you have a pen, start learning tricks. most people start off with the 4 fundamental tricks: the thumbaround, the fingerpass, the charge, and the sonic. if you already know some tricks, it is probably one of these. if not, there are tutorials for these tricks all over the internet. remember to keep asking questions and dont get discouraged. theres always someone willing to help!

6. Dakrowl
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 04:51:38

Zen wrote: To sppprt I suggest looking at KTrinh93's Youtube Channel
    Hi moefv, don't look at ktrinh93's videos. They are long winded. 80% of the video is him shitting and talking irrelevant crap. And he sucks. Look at other tutorials

7. fang
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 11:01:23

Welcome on the board!!

8. Eshor
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 16:39:37

Welcome man !

9. Zen
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 19:14:06

Dakrowl wrote: Hi moefv, don't look at ktrinh93's videos. They are long winded. 80% of the video is him shitting and talking irrelevant crap. And he sucks. Look at other tutorials
    While I agree with you, on the fact that KTrinh93 sucks, imo he is one of the only people who have multiple videos on different tricks. Yes he sucks shit, but his videos vary from fundamentals to some power tricks. And moefv needs to learn tricks. @Moefv if you want tutorials just google it you will find plenty of relevent information. Only those with persistence will become legendary. Perfect EVERY trick. Do NOT drop the pen. Oh and uh have fun LOL Regards Zen

10. Giotto
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 23:43:10

Hi. Welcome to upsb.:welcome: Hope to see you around.