UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / iColor 3rd

1. iColor
    Date: Sat, Sep 21 2013 08:11:33

[video=youtube;92oi_8UPJUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92oi_8UPJUQ[/video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92oi_8UPJUQ Thank you to all the participants! Line-up: walkingjacket Pixels Megas Rotation87 Jon esp Baaron I had originally wanted to invite more people, but I ended up relying a lot on public entries to get the collab done. It's a bit short and it leaves more to be desired. :/ But I hope you will enjoy it anyways. Music: https://soundcloud.com/solidisco/dreamofyou

2. coffeelucky
    Date: Sat, Sep 21 2013 08:27:40

i love it <3

3. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Sep 21 2013 12:21:49

Awesome, nice spinning, clean editing and goes well with the music :). Well done :D

4. Eshor
    Date: Sat, Sep 21 2013 12:30:29

Oh shit ! i forgot to send my combo --' Nice cv btw ;)

5. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Sep 21 2013 14:44:04

simple but elegant, faved <3

6. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Sep 21 2013 14:57:48

Editing is awesome.

7. Xienix
    Date: Sat, Sep 21 2013 16:14:00

I think it would have been more awesome if you also added the shadow effect in you logo to the names of the spinners and it's nice to see some clean edits instead of all the fancy stuff these days, good job (sun)

8. Rotation87
    Date: Sat, Sep 21 2013 22:36:45

nice spinners and editing. i love it :3

9. fang
    Date: Sun, Sep 22 2013 10:39:25

Great job iColor, the edit was perfect. Very clean. Amazing line-up! Haven't seen Jon and Esp spin for a while!~

10. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Sep 23 2013 09:12:24

hmmmmmm where to begin the spinning was average, i very much enjoyed the first spinners combo with the infinity's and whippers, iv always been a fan of that kind of style, why i enjoyed planters newer stuff, other than that, spinning looked the same as it did 4-5 yrs ago and seemed average in my eyes, now know that i didnt analyze or breakdown all the combos , most of the spinners lighting sucked and angles were terrible with an exception of a few, either there lighting was bad, the angle was bad or it was both, i felt you might have gotten more experienced spinners in this collab considering its your third collab and you want it to be your best yet, the music fit the spinning and the editing was good, i felt this collab was lacking in several areas though for being a 3rd collab, but your spinning has very much improved since the last time iv seen you spin icolor, it was enjoyable to watch but the skill, and knowledge was lacking severely... Rate- 6.9/10

11. Jan
    Date: Mon, Sep 23 2013 10:21:47

AoD1 wrote: hmmmmmm where to begin the spinning was average, i very much enjoyed the first spinners combo with the infinity's and whippers, iv always been a fan of that kind of style, why i enjoyed planters newer stuff, other than that, spinning looked the same as it did 4-5 yrs ago and seemed average in my eyes, now know that i didnt analyze or breakdown all the combos , most of the spinners lighting sucked and angles were terrible with an exception of a few, either there lighting was bad, the angle was bad or it was both, i felt you might have gotten more experienced spinners in this collab considering its your third collab and you want it to be your best yet, the music fit the spinning and the editing was good, i felt this collab was lacking in several areas though for being a 3rd collab, but your spinning has very much improved since the last time iv seen you spin icolor, it was enjoyable to watch but the skill, and knowledge was lacking severely... Rate- 6.9/10
    ^Pretends to have knowledge in pen spinning. And criticizes everyone for no reason. I thought the spinning was great, and the edit was fantastic.

12. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Sep 23 2013 19:57:08

Jan wrote: ^Pretends to have knowledge in pen spinning. And criticizes everyone for no reason. I thought the spinning was great, and the edit was fantastic.
    are you kidding me i have probly the most knowledge out of most ppl on this board, i learned everything from the best and everything i said on my post was true

13. iColor
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 00:33:26

AoD1 wrote: are you kidding me i have probly the most knowledge out of most ppl on this board, i learned everything from the best and everything i said on my post was true
    Some of the points I could agree with. The private invitations I sent out were at the wrong timing, and so a lot of them couldn't participate. I had to rely on a majority of public entries which kinda lowered the expectations. But I found some pretty cool "new-gen" spinners that I could definitely see improving in the future. The ending was pretty abrupt, and the collab as a whole was pretty short, but that was the lack of content. Everyone did exceptionally well though, and I didn't participate in the collab myself. (I really am super rusty, and didn't want to bring the quality down even more.)

14. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 05:57:22

iColor wrote: Some of the points I could agree with. The private invitations I sent out were at the wrong timing, and so a lot of them couldn't participate. I had to rely on a majority of public entries which kinda lowered the expectations. But I found some pretty cool "new-gen" spinners that I could definitely see improving in the future. The ending was pretty abrupt, and the collab as a whole was pretty short, but that was the lack of content. Everyone did exceptionally well though, and I didn't participate in the collab myself. (I really am super rusty, and didn't want to bring the quality down even more.)
    pretty much im glad you didnt take it the wrong way.

15. Tommy
    Date: Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:38:49

You know what? You guys can complain. I'm glad that he filtered me and a lot of other spinners. The collaboration was short and sweet, it was perfect. It's great that I have something to aim for. Icolors collab has always been a favourite ever since I started, can't wait till next sign up happens, until than practice! :) Great collab

16. Nick
    Date: Wed, Sep 25 2013 03:38:08

fang wrote: Great job iColor, the edit was perfect. Very clean. Amazing line-up! Haven't seen Jon and Esp spin for a while!~
    unfortunately that clip from Jon is old, he filmed it along time ago but that doesn't matter, great collab