UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey there guys.

1. Jo_Spinning
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 22:23:16

Well, I guess here I go with a failure of an attempt at an intro thread... I haven't been spinning too long, only three or four months, so I guess to some of you, I am a total noobcake. But my fav pen is probably my first RSVP MX that I made the week I started spinning. I have used that thing since day one. But for some reason I can't make the transition into double sided mods, I tried for like three days (Metallic Comssa and Ballsign Mod) and just couldn't get the hang of it, idk maybe y'all can help me with that. Other than that, I love to play baseball and football, I play both for my HS team, uhh I like video games, I'm a PC gamer though. I like League of Legends and SR4 and stuff like that. I have a 17 year old dog that we got the week I was born, so me and him are basically brothers. And I am in the I.B program at my HS, so I get tons of work every week, which hinders my spinning time, but yeah... I guess that wraps it up, if you have any questions then just hit me up, I'll try to answer fairly quick :)

2. Dern Goid
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 22:28:55

:welcome2:Hey! Welcome to Upsb!! Have a great stay! Just practice with DC mods, I had a hard time getting used to MX, I spun a bictory for a long time. BTW since ur a PC gamer add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/dern_goid/ K, see you around brah! [COLOR="blue"]-Dern Goid[/COLOR]

3. Laugh
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 03:27:50

Hey Jo_Spinning, I'm new too, so nice to meet you! Wow. It is so sad how I didn't understand any of what you said about pen modding. I've been using a pink "happy birthday" pencil I got from a teacher in sixth grade... yep. All I have for you is: listen to the people who know what they're talking about!! Sorry, stupid advice, I know. But anyway, it's cool how you're a football player. Which is your favorite NFL team? I'm a little depressed. I watched the Packers <3 lose their game by THREE to the 49ers. :( Anyway, welcome!

4. Jo_Spinning
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 03:28:48

Ha I'm a fan of the 49'ers, have been since I could see.. Lol the irony..

5. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 03:30:25

:welcome:

6. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 11:51:17

Jo_Spinning wrote: Well, I guess here I go with a failure of an attempt at an intro thread... I haven't been spinning too long, only three or four months, so I guess to some of you, I am a total noobcake. But my fav pen is probably my first RSVP MX that I made the week I started spinning. I have used that thing since day one. But for some reason I can't make the transition into double sided mods, I tried for like three days (Metallic Comssa and Ballsign Mod) and just couldn't get the hang of it, idk maybe y'all can help me with that. Other than that, I love to play baseball and football, I play both for my HS team, uhh I like video games, I'm a PC gamer though. I like League of Legends and SR4 and stuff like that. I have a 17 year old dog that we got the week I was born, so me and him are basically brothers. And I am in the I.B program at my HS, so I get tons of work every week, which hinders my spinning time, but yeah... I guess that wraps it up, if you have any questions then just hit me up, I'll try to answer fairly quick :)
    Hey! nice hobbies! and WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz, if you have any questions at anytime about anything please ask me asap and ill get back to you asap! Please, dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for ^^! I hope you enjoy UPSB and penspinning as much as we do :D!

7. fang
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 11:52:29

Welcome on the board, feel free to ask questions!~ ;)

But for some reason I can't make the transition into double sided mods
    That is a problem we don't see a lot. I say keep the RSVP MX addiction. Trust me, MX spinners are rare. But if you really want to go to DC (double cap) mods: practice.... it's the only thing to do. Try each trick individually over again until you have the feel into it. Good luck!~

8. 20%
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 12:58:19

i see a kin in you *jk* haiiiii

9. Giotto
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 15:07:11

Welcome to upsb:D

10. Zen
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 19:46:03

Hey man welcome. Feel free to ask questions which I think someone already said. Anyway like fang said the MX addiction is rare. I used to spin double sided mods but now I am addiced to MX's. Like you :). If you have the double sided mods you should just sell them. I am willing to buy, the metallic Comssa pm me if you wish to sell. Well see you around the forums. Practise is pretty much all the advice I can give you. And also post in the respective forums, people will answer you,. Happy Spinnning Regards Zen

11. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 20:47:03

MX can be addicting, I like spinning it, and maybe when I retire I'll exclusively use it, just it's hard to do hard tricks with it!

12. [4-OH-4]
    Date: Fri, Sep 13 2013 05:42:42

Enjoy it here,feel free to clear doubts if there are any. Do u have an origin account?

13. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Sep 13 2013 18:36:47

MX spinning is way cooler than DC mods Only use DC when necessary, if you can do your trick on MX then stick with that

14. fang
    Date: Fri, Sep 13 2013 20:26:17

Awesome wrote: MX spinning is way cooler than DC mods Only use DC when necessary, if you can do your trick on MX then stick with that
    Can't agree more!!