UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey Guys!

1. Laugh
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 03:28:39

Hey guys, This is my first time starting a thread or doing anything actually productive on this site! Yay. So I started spinning not too long ago, and haven't quite figured out how to string together a nice combo. I'm currently teaching my tennis coach to spin... well at least I'm teaching him what I know, which, granted, isn't all that much. I started spinning because I saw a friend of mine, June, do a TA and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. So I made her teach me. It took me six hours. Kind of embarrassing, I know. I recently talked to another kid, who said it only took him two hours. Just another day in the life of a failure :P Aside from spinning, I am a singles tennis player, I ski, I play ping-pong, I love Ultimate Frisbee, I enjoy competing in forensics (competitive speaking), singing, playing violin, and I love reading. Oh yeah, I also LOOOOVE watching Nigahiga on youtube.com. So yeah. This is me. If you read this, THANKS :D

2. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 03:29:24

:welcome:

3. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 04:56:24

14 wrote: Hey guys, This is my first time starting a thread or doing anything actually productive on this site! Yay. So I started spinning not too long ago, and haven't quite figured out how to string together a nice combo. I'm currently teaching my tennis coach to spin... well at least I'm teaching him what I know, which, granted, isn't all that much. I started spinning because I saw a friend of mine, June, do a TA and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. So I made her teach me. It took me six hours. Kind of embarrassing, I know. I recently talked to another kid, who said it only took him two hours. Just another day in the life of a failure :P Aside from spinning, I am a singles tennis player, I ski, I play ping-pong, I love Ultimate Frisbee, I enjoy competing in forensics (competitive speaking), singing, playing violin, and I love reading. Oh yeah, I also LOOOOVE watching Nigahiga on youtube.com. So yeah. This is me. If you read this, THANKS :D
    dayuuummm thats alot! lol. WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz! if you have ay qustions about anything at anytime please ask me and il get back to you asap ^^! please, dont hestate to ask anything, its what im here for! i hope you enjoy penspinning and UPSB as much as we do :D!!

4. fang
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 08:30:16

Wow, a lot of hobbies. ;) Welcome on UPSB, feel free to ask questions.

5. Gash
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 09:09:50

Hey, what's up? Mychonny's my favourite youtuber :L

6. DioBrando
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 09:41:19

hi 14!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is diobrando but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, * ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

7. Eshor
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 09:55:28

Welcome !

8. Quake
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 11:36:42

Way to scare off the new members Diobrando. lol Welcome to the board, 14. I'm sure you'll get to love Penspinning the way we all do, and feel free to ask questions from virtually anyone on this board. Most are quite friendly and will gladly help you, including myself.

9. 20%
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 11:58:53

welcome to hell *:3* realy, nice to see new people with cool name xD have enjoy

10. fang
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 12:21:38

DioBrando wrote: hi 14!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is diobrando but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, * ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
    You scare me Dio, this is even worse than your "Whale cum" periode.... ._.

11. Dakrowl
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 12:37:46

Gash wrote: Hey, what's up? Mychonny's my favourite youtuber :L
    GAYYYYY

12. [4-OH-4]
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 13:40:06

whale cum... hey there @14... welcome,enjoy feel free to ask questions

13. Giotto
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 14:07:23

Welcome to the board:) i also play ping-pong and i can play a bit of violin (my sis taught me). Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask me anything;) ps. six hours isn't that much of failure btw:)

14. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 15:37:55

@14 I took 2days ( or even more i think ) to learn a ta lol xD welcome to upsb!!

15. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 17:17:35

DioBrando wrote: hi 14!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is diobrando but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, * ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
    dio i swear if you where actually like this you be the most effing annoying person in the world XD

16. Dern Goid
    Date: Wed, Sep 11 2013 22:15:53

Welcome to Upsb!! I'll see yo around and have a great stay!! PS. @DioBrando Very energetic!! haha love it :P

17. Laugh
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 03:08:54

Yeah, I know. I have so many hobbies I actually don't have time to do anything actually productive. Like right now, I should be doing chem homework but instead I'm on this site :D