UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey guys

1. Pupscud
    Date: Sun, Sep 8 2013 14:42:49

Hello! I started pen-spinning just a few days ago, so far I've learnt the Fingerpass (not 'fluidly' buut I'm getting there), the Thumbaround, and I guess the Charge (still working on doing it continously). I spin with a fairly long, light pencil or my shorter, heavier pen. Right now I can't spin with my right-hand (I'm right handed) because I practiced a liiittle too much yesterday, so I'm trying to do the Thumbaround better with my left hand. Any tips to ease the wrist sore?

2. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, Sep 8 2013 15:15:08

Hey! Welcome to UPSB! :welcome: Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm not too experienced buut I am an OK spinner xP Anyways Enjoy your stay! Oh, and Just rest a little and the pain will go away :). [COLOR="blue"]-Dern Goid[/COLOR]

3. fang
    Date: Sun, Sep 8 2013 17:28:05

Welcome on UPSB, feel free to ask any questions. For any tips and tricks for beginners I say you can check the Fundamental tab. It's full of answers to get further. I do want to remind you to read the rules before posting anything new.

4. Giotto
    Date: Mon, Sep 9 2013 00:07:04

Welcome to upsb:welcome: For the wrist sore. you could try searching here or making a new thread if you can't find one http://forum.upsb.info/forumdisplay.php?f=36

5. [4-OH-4]
    Date: Tue, Sep 10 2013 15:16:31

Let it rest and it would be fine... WELCOME TO UPSB...:) Have fun here and feel free to ask as many questions :)