UPSB v4

Board Comments / UPSB Tinychat server down?

1. Zelphus
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 14:30:28

Whatsup guys,Zelphus here,and i am here because i wanna talk about some problems that i am having with the tinychat. Whenever i go into upsb tinychat,my connection signal is always excellent,but it just cannot access tinychat and it always says:We weren't able to connect to the chat room.Please check your connection and try again.Retrying to connect in... Last time,i was always able to access upsb tinychat without any problems.My adobe flash player is also the latest.Please help fix this problem.Thanks in advance.:D

2. Zkhan
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 16:15:45

Zelphus wrote: Whatsup guys,Zelphus here,and i am here because i wanna talk about some problems that i am having with the tinychat. Whenever i go into upsb tinychat,my connection signal is always excellent,but it just cannot access tinychat and it always says:We weren't able to connect to the chat room.Please check your connection and try again.Retrying to connect in... Last time,i was always able to access upsb tinychat without any problems.My adobe flash player is also the latest.Please help fix this problem.Thanks in advance.:D
    From time to time, TC appears unresponsive to certain spinners due to the site refresh or due to a busy server. Just be patient and it should be working after a while.

3. kvanimation
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 01:53:45

the only time im going to agree with you @Zkhan :::::)

4. fang
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 09:24:25

Hmm, seen the problem before. Are you using Google Crome?

5. Zelphus
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 13:43:09

@fang, yup I am using google Chrome

6. fang
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 13:46:19

Zelphus wrote: @fang, yup I am using google Chrome
    A friend of mine got the same problem with tinychat. Somehow Google Crome can't use tinychat for some reasons. Try Firefox, it worked for him as well!

7. 20%
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 14:02:00

firefox doesnt also work for me either

8. [4-OH-4]
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 15:34:49

Windows explorer... I dont usually use tinychat,if i do, im able to access them without any difficulties through google chrome...i can see the webcams and stuff.

9. spenpinner
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 19:10:37

tinychatter here.

10. Zelphus
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 22:29:24

I don't think google chrome is the problem because it I used to be able to access tinychat with google chrome.

11. Giotto
    Date: Fri, Sep 6 2013 14:57:23

I sometimes have this problem on Firefox. i guess you just have to wait for it to come back.