UPSB v4

General Discussion / fast Vs slow.

1. Terrin
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 14:02:09

Sup guys, So i was just wondering when it came to it, when you watch/or perform a combo do you prefer slow and smooth or fast and smooth? i think when watching a combo i like the combo to be smooth and medium speed. but when executing a trick/combo i like to mix it up and i tend to do certain moves slowly (swivel, and wiper moves) whats your opinion? - Terrin \m/

2. 20%
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 16:49:21

i do like fast just depend on flow if too fast not nice anymore slow is cool to and if super smooth is very godly and mind blowing with good style but fast i believe add on a difficulty area and difficult is funner imo

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 18:51:10

Too fast and it just becomes hard to pay attention to, if your combo has any complexity. So medium speed is pretty key. However, slow and smooth shows superior control.

4. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 19:40:42

Having diversity in speed to emphasize certain linkages or tricks in a combo is the best way to do it imo.

Spoiler

5. frozenpopsicles
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 10:27:44

When spinning is too fast it is harder to understand the flow of the combo. Some tricks are actually harder to do slow so I'd go with slow.