UPSB v4

Off-topic / #78: Walkaz

1. [TGN]
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 02:04:30

Hi I'm Walkaz. I spin for VPC,SGPSC and UPSB and an ex-MYPSC member. I like everything about Hip Hop and Juggling. When I'm outside, I prefer baggy clothes over skinny ones. My life consist of dancing , pen spinning, mugging and internet. Unlike most people, I'm not interested in anime/manga. The only few that I actually liked are Death Note and Rouruni Kenshin. I don't like video games either. I prefer going outside dancing over staying at home playing video games. Pokemon and Persona are some exception, however. I am in love with them I started Pen Spinning during my last few months in Malaysia, after I was inspired by my schoolmate Hax ( now known as Ryst ). I met Alvaris just before I leave Msia to Singapore and he helped me a lot in my progress. After that I spin individually and I joined VPC after I started talking to AB7. Now I'm an admin in VPC and VPC is my main board.
    All yours @Walkaz

2. catfish
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 03:59:42

What go you interested in penspinning?

3. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 04:14:52

@catfish i dont get what you meant xD if you mean what interests me the most in ps, it would be the freedom to create stuffs, from tricks to linkages to making vids :D

4. Reason
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 04:30:09

who were your biggest inspirations in pen spinning? favorite collab (not your own... even though walkaz 2nd is awesome )? favorite tag? favorite music in a ps video?

5. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 04:47:18

Reason wrote: who were your biggest inspirations in pen spinning? this is a hard one, mesi and fire@fox both made a huge impact in my spinning favorite collab (not your own... even though walkaz 2nd is awesome )? spsl 7th favorite tag? Slofis # favorite music in a ps video? DnB, Chill rap
    @Reason

6. DioBrando
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 05:05:47

buster cyl or ivan mode virgin

7. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 05:44:46

DioBrando wrote: buster cyl or ivan mode virgin - ivan all day
    @DioBrando

8. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 11:31:47

Favourite food? Least favourite music? Top 5 favourite penspinners? Favourite subject in school? On a scale of 1-10, rate your own spinning Favourite chips? Favourite snack? Cup noodles or instant noodles? How often do you jubeat? Favourite song in jubeat? Any other arcade games you play? How often do you swear? Do you do any sport? Favourite finger slot? Favourite trick? Do you play any pc games? Any instruments?

9. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 11:55:49

Alvaris wrote: Favourite food? Pho ftw \o.o/ Least favourite music? new school rap, the i got money i got bitches type Top 5 favourite penspinners? Fire@fox Mesi Ponkotu Xound and Alvaris all day all night Favourite subject in school? Amaths On a scale of 1-10, rate your own spinning 5 Favourite chips? they are all the same to me tbh Favourite snack? no fav lol, anything that s cheap Cup noodles or instant noodles? Instant How often do you jubeat? huehuehue ipad = everyday, arcade pretty often, about twice a week. I tried to reduce it though to save my wallet Favourite song in jubeat? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpRAHUZBdpM&feature=youtu.be this one. I just found it the other day and it's soooooo awesome. Other than that, I love I'm so happy even though i cant play it well Orz Any other arcade games you play? SoundVortex How often do you swear? erm a lot? not around girls though B) Do you do any sport? nope Favourite finger slot? 24 Favourite trick? punkannnn Do you play any pc games? worms reloaded Any instruments? my mouth for beatbox huehue
    @Alvaris :8)

10. Kcom2002
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 12:12:41

What is the 10458th digit of pi (π)?

11. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 12:30:45

Kcom2002 wrote: What is the 10458th digit of pi (π)? 5, less than a minute of google search
    :>

12. Kcom2002
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 12:38:21

Walkaz wrote: :>
    The answer was 5. :thumb:

13. 20%
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 14:04:55

lolicon?

14. [TGN]
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 14:30:09

Answer the following questions with only "yes" or "no" Do your friends know you love me? Do your parents know you love me? Does anyone else know you love me? Have you told your parents you are gay? Did you ever tell anyone you were gay? Have you told anyone about that time you proposed to a guy and got rejected?

15. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 14:36:01

SwitchPalm wrote: lolicon? nope
    [QUOTE='[TGN];268301']Answer the following questions with only "yes" or "no" Do your friends know you love me? yes Do your parents know you love me? yes Does anyone else know you love me? yes Have you told your parents you are gay? yes Did you ever tell anyone you were gay? yes Have you told anyone about that time you proposed to a guy and got rejected? yes[/QUOTE] :>

16. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 15:07:38

Do you like taking walks az you are peeing

17. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 15:15:08

Tentcell wrote: Do you like taking walks az you are peeing? of course. just standing there would be so plain
    @Tentcell

18. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Sep 3 2013 11:29:21

Why thread so dead? If you must take on the challenge to play one instrument until pro-level, what instrument will it be?(not beatboxing) Can you draw? When did you start to learn how to edit videos? Any video editing done before penspinning? Do you regret starting penspinning? Does penspinning take too much of your life now? What do you like to do other than vid editing, pen spinning, beatboxing, and dancing? Can you chopstick? Which part of 'murrica are you going to? Color or colour? Favourite or favorite? Favourite colour? Name me five species of cats without using any kinds of search engine.

19. 20%
    Date: Tue, Sep 3 2013 11:44:28

still dancing?

20. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 03:07:00

Alvaris wrote: Why thread so dead? idk mate If you must take on the challenge to play one instrument until pro-level, what instrument will it be?(not beatboxing) piano, i love the sound Can you draw? nope When did you start to learn how to edit videos? a month before i started pen spinning Any video editing done before penspinning? cwalk, 1 vid only :P Do you regret starting penspinning? nope, best hobby ever. Assist me in many other aspects as well. If i didnt start ps i wouldnt meet you and do things to you anyway, so best decision ever huehue Does penspinning take too much of your life now? lol it s never too much B) What do you like to do other than vid editing, pen spinning, beatboxing, and dancing? jubeat huehue Can you chopstick? im asian mate, i was born using chopsticks Which part of 'murrica are you going to? seattle Color or colour? color Favourite or favorite? favorite Favourite colour? red Name me five species of cats without using any kinds of search engine. erm persian domestic wild black white walkaz idk tbh
    @SwitchPalm yep ;)

21. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 04:50:02

If you were forced to eat a pen mod, what mod would you eat?

22. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 07:56:35

JackyMacky wrote: If you were forced to eat a pen mod, what mod would you eat? mx
    :>

23. Xienix
    Date: Wed, Sep 4 2013 20:02:59

hi

24. Reason
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 05:41:12

Spoiler
    but seriously, what video that you edited are you most proud of? what combo have you made that you are most proud of? what is your greatest accomplishment in life?

25. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 06:07:06

@Reason what video that you edited are you most proud of? Walkaz 2nd what combo have you made that you are most proud of? vs Pixels. I never thought i could've landed it tbh, despite the gay execution. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHCcRsCL4YI what is your greatest accomplishment in life? Getting 3rd in state maths competition in Primary 5.

26. Xienix
    Date: Sat, Sep 7 2013 10:30:11

ow hehe nvm :P